Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #121
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: CAN THEY REALLY DO THIS?

I know how they're gonna fix it if someone sues them... Instead of fixing the glitch like they're SUPPOSED TO, they'll just find a way to make you agree to the terms and conditions BEFORE buying the webkinz. Maybe then they'll figure out that scamming people doesn't work. There is no excuse for this!!! I'm tired of "giving Ganz a break" when they do not deserve one! They are obviously not "working on" anything because all of webkinz world is going down the drain!!! If this keeps up, I'll seriously quit Webkinz for good!!! It's just not worth my time and money...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #122
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

I think they are doing this on purpose. Wasting our money so they can get more.
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #123
Webkinz :)

DuckKing329898 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Understand the State Policy Law but you are still accusing Ganz of a Minor Glitch that they can't control, for all we know some jerk could've hacked the system you cant sue against something out of the Defendants control.
DuckKing329898 is offline Male
Old 10-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #124
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

i am letting my account expire. i have 25 pets and i think that's 24 too many. the glitches aren't worth it. that should be illegal.

---------- dandogkinie added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rubygooby
Thanks for the number. I guess she has to call on Monday, right?
They better not tell her sorry, because my mom is really mad and said she's gonna talk to a lawyer about whether this is legal or not! She wants her money back if they won't give the items that they advertise they'll give if you buy the pet of the month!
good for her. i'll tell my mom to stop buying webkinz for her class. ha! take that ganz! lol.

Last edited by dandogkinie; 10-10-2008 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 10-10-2008, 05:48 PM   #125
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by DuckKing329898
I Understand the State Policy Law but you are still accusing Ganz of a Minor Glitch that they can't control, for all we know some jerk could've hacked the system you cant sue against something out of the Defendants control.
I don't think anyone actually wants to sue them. All we want is what they advertised to give us. The programming is in Ganz's control and so is their customer service. The problem of not receiving the item in the first place would be okay if their customer service would be more accommodating and give what was promised and advertised. The items cannot be considered "missing" if someone didn't receive them in the first place.

The steps to get your items which were not awarded:

1) Try contacting Ganz/Webkinz through one of their forms.
2) Try calling Ganz (1-866-webkinz) and leave a message after their message
3) If you don't get any response, or only receive form letters, then file a BBB complaint (this is a very easy quick procedure https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/GetStarted.aspx ). I have had luck with this process when I received no response from emails or phone calls. They did respond in a positive manner.

Good luck getting your items that were advertised.

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #126
Hockey Is My Life

scrubsfanatic is on a distinguished road

All you have to do is call ganz and they will fix it. It may not be immediate but they have fixed everyone elses problem.

I don't know why everyone is quitting webkinz/boycotting webkinz, etc. If you really like the site as much as I do you aren't going to let a couple missing virtual items and glitches stop you from playing. You are just wasting your own money if you stop playing, you can't blame ganz for that.

I run a photography business and the other day my site was nothing but white backgrounds and banner ads. Did I sue the website company and decide to never use them again? No, I contacted them, waited a few days, and when the glitch was fixed I went about my daily life. Did I tell them I wanted money off my bill because of those days I was without a site? No... Why? Stuff happens.

There are much bigger things in the world to worry about other than a couple missing pixels on my computer screen.
scrubsfanatic is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #127
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by scrubsfanatic
All you have to do is call ganz and they will fix it. It may not be immediate but they have fixed everyone elses problem.

I don't know why everyone is quitting webkinz/boycotting webkinz, etc. If you really like the site as much as I do you aren't going to let a couple missing virtual items and glitches stop you from playing. You are just wasting your own money if you stop playing, you can't blame ganz for that.

I run a photography business and the other day my site was nothing but white backgrounds and banner ads. Did I sue the website company and decide to never use them again? No, I contacted them, waited a few days, and when the glitch was fixed I went about my daily life. Did I tell them I wanted money off my bill because of those days I was without a site? No... Why? Stuff happens.

There are much bigger things in the world to worry about other than a couple missing pixels on my computer screen.
When our cable tv company goes offline and we do not get our cable service, they reduce our monthly bill. It does not cost Ganz anything , except the tech support, to give a virtual item. They need to keep the customers happy to have repeat business. Just like every other business. I really enjoy webkinz, and I hope they fix the problems with Kinzchat plus, the tournaments, and the adoption issues. In the past, I have recieved my missing adoption items. It usually takes a looooong time, usuallly weeks. The tech support on the phone has always been very nice and polite. Unfortunately, some people try to scam Ganz out of items they do not deserve. So it ruins it for the rest of us that are honest. I do not understand though why Ganz would disappoint so many honest customers, for the few that are dishonest. And I have had adoption issues with potm that were not resolved until after the potm event for that pet was over. And they would not give me my potm extra item. That has really turned me off to potm, and I have hardly bought any since. My kids do not even ask anymore. I hope that there are people from Ganz that read these posts. Please, please fix the problems. This is a great product. I can see it going on for a very long time if you would just fix the glitches that frustrate us so much. We would not be so upset over our lost Webkin time and items if we did not love the game so much.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Closed