Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Unhappy Re: CAN THEY REALLY DO THIS?

Hi Everyone. Tonight I put my pug on my account. I thought enough time had passed. I did not get the POTM gift. I did all the stuff other WI people said to try, like clean out my internet cash and relog on. No go. Still no gift. That's all. Just bummed and thought I'd share with people that maybe they should still wait to add their pet.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 11:39 AM   #92
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: CAN THEY REALLY DO THIS?

I think the attorney general's office needs to know about this. I too am tired of ganz lame excuse for not keeping their promises. I think they must be violating some kind of law with this bull. No other business gets to sell a product, and then not deliver!!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:44 AM   #93
owzer!! I am
Gifted

Luvmylaurecas will become famous soon enough

OH MY GOODNESS!!! The same EXACT thing happened to me too linz!! My daughter and I sat side by side and proceeded to put our pugs in (2 days ago). My daughter got her POTM goodies and I was left high and dry! I got the regular adoption items, but not the POTM item. All it said was Congratulations like normal...not POTM. I share your irritation on the matter....Smile though. We still love our Webbies...Here is a hug for ya!!
Luvmylaurecas is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 12:27 PM   #94

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: CAN THEY REALLY DO THIS?

I asked my mom cause these are the things that worried me. She said yes, there are no guarentees of any WW stuff. Still it does not seem right does it. bad business and all. Mom says that is why we must bail out the stocking markets and the millionaires are getting even richer, While my parents are losing lots of stuff, they say because of that we may have to move to a camper before long whatever that is. I just don't want to get ripped off

---------- a3doglife added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sgiles53
I think the attorney general's office needs to know about this. I too am tired of ganz lame excuse for not keeping their promises. I think they must be violating some kind of law with this bull. No other business gets to sell a product, and then not deliver!!!!
careful, mom said her friend got kicked off here for saying stuff like this about ganz cause it creates a big contrvese or something, they don't like it here

Last edited by a3doglife; 10-08-2008 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #95

blisscattle is an unknown quantity at this point

I`m sorry to hear about your trouble.Goodluck with calling because we have tried,left messages and everything.No one has called back .I traded something in the clubhouse for some doughnut seeds,I was so excited and went to plant them in my backyard.Well when I did this a clear box showed up where I planted the seeds then the room froze.Now when I try to go back it wont load Can anyone help me?I have cleared cache and everything.AHHHHHHH!Oh in case you wanted to know what I traded,I traded my rose super bed again WHA!!
blisscattle is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 01:06 PM   #96

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

if you contact ganz they will make it right

---------- coolbreeze added 8 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

did not get my POTM loot bag 10/1/08 contacted GANZ and a few days later they called me asked what happened and corrected the error I got my POTM loot bag everything in it . It was maybe 5 days till they called problem solved. Give them a call!!!

Last edited by coolbreeze; 10-08-2008 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #97
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

WOW! I didn;t think that they would be like that! They shouldn't do POTM if they aren't going to give people those items. That's unfair...
Old 10-08-2008, 04:31 PM   #98
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by DTF95
Serioulsy why not replace them!!
It's not like it costs extra money to do it!! I mean it is virtual!! I mean it's not like they aren't rolling in the money already!!
Luckily I have never had any of these problems. Of coarse I have never adopted a POTM or adopeted a pet since June...

I hope you can get htis straightened out!
~DTF95
I definantly agree with you! My sister's account was hacked and they just sent us a message saying sorry but we can't replace it! It's virtual! It costs you NOTHING!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #99
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

I finally got my POTM items, but defintely not in the traditional way. I called ganz and left a message, because you can't speak to someone unless you get a code. I never heard back from them but then suddenly (a couple days after my call) I had new stuff in my dock(including the party Machine) and extra KinzCash. I think they added the stuff and just didn't call me back, so if you called and left a message, keep a lookout in your dock because the stuff might appear later. Goodluck.
Chariac is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #100

gamemaestro is on a distinguished road

That stinks! Also, the online only pets? GANZ is going off the end. They are conning money from us. I can't believe they will not give the items back. Also, the new pets are being reitired! GANZ is going kookoo.
gamemaestro is offline Male
Closed