Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 10:46 AM   #1
smrtiegurl101

Default Unanswered: can someone be ur friend in ww but u didn't get a request...

i'm noticing some people are on my friends list but i don't remember that i got a request. am i having amnesia or can members do that?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2008, 11:07 AM   #2
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

Default Re: can someone be ur friend in ww but u didn't get a request...

I would change your password. It could be hackers trying to send your stuff to their accounts. Delete anybody you do not reconize as well.
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 11:10 AM   #3
smrtiegurl101

thanks.i will. but my password is very safe to me. but yes, i will change it again.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #4
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

this has been happening to me too..i think...i dont have very good memory lol
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I don't know, maybe you forgot or something. IDK
Old 06-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #6
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

That happened to my brother once and the next day, he lost 3 exclusives. I'd change your password and delete them.

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

I agree that you need to change your password. I had an account stolen and how, I have no idea, but periodically changing your passwords is always a good idea.

Now, on that same note, I have also had people who have automatically been added to my friends list. Most of the time, they are people I know, and was waiting on a friend request. I am not sure if when I first log in, maybe it automatically accepts if you start clicking things before the page is loaded, which I do....

So, after you change your password, see if it still happens, because it could be what I stated above...

Good luck!
Chantili is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 09:29 AM   #8
smrtiegurl101

to add on this thread, make a list of people here on wi who want to be on ur friends list or need to for a prize. then one day, just check ur list and delete any strange usernames. when you see strange users, delete, then check your house for any missing items.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:44 AM   #9
FireClan

View Post Originally Posted by SaddleClub
That happened to my brother once and the next day, he lost 3 exclusives. I'd change your password and delete them.

♥SaddleClub♥
3 is the exact number for sending Kinzpost, so I bet someone was in your brother's account.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #10
smrtiegurl101

check out what happened when i just deleted some1 from my list. it's in blooperz and goofz!
Closed