Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 09:46 PM   #1
Call me Renesmee
Webkinz :)

ellie356 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Can someone teach me how to make cool avvies and siggies without joining websites or put personal info on the web!!!!

Please help! I need to know how to make every single kind of avvie and siggies without joining websites! PLEASE help me! PM me anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ellie356 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 09:56 PM   #2
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can someone teach me how to make cool avvies and siggies without joining websites or put personal info on the web!!!!

Hi this is the website I use. Pick from the names on the right. When you find one you like right click on the picture and save it to your computer,

http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/do..._disney_dolls/

Here is another site click on glitter dolls

http://www.glittergirl.co.uk/index.p...pper&Itemid=68

good luck
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 10:03 PM   #3
Call me Renesmee

ellie356 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can someone teach me how to make cool avvies and siggies without joining websites or put personal info on the web!!!!

it didn't work

---------- ellie356 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

i tryed.. oh well do you know if you can teahc me how to make minifestos or something

Last edited by ellie356; 10-23-2008 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ellie356 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #4
OMIGOD I'm finally a

ZippyGirl12345 is on a distinguished road

here is a really good webiste with cute blobs

http://www.anikaos.com/
Old 10-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #5
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ladyprobationer
Hi this is the website I use. Pick from the names on the right. When you find one you like right click on the picture and save it to your computer,

http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/do..._disney_dolls/

Here is another site click on glitter dolls

http://www.glittergirl.co.uk/index.p...pper&Itemid=68

good luck
pm sent to you
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 10:15 PM   #6
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

No websites eh? I understand, it makes you proud when you make a avatar and/or signature picture by yourself. This might help you, if you have the program called "Paint" on your computer.....

How to get to Paint (if you don't know):

1. Click your start Menu
2. Mouse over to 'All Programs'
3. Scroll till you find the option labled 'Accessories'
4. Find the Paint symbol and click

Now that you've gotten to Paint, heres how to make an avatar like the one I have now:

1. Find an image that you want (flower for example; found on www.iconator.com)
2. Click the "Image" button on the top of the Paint Set Up Bar, then click 'invert colors' and it should turn colors like mine.
3. Add text, select Font/color
4. You may add details like I did; simple add a row of periods and surround the main text.

Hope I helped, I'm quite happy with the way my avatar turned out, though that is just me

~ Wolfie

PS: I made my signature pic on a program called "Photoshop" Which can be installed into your computer. I am not very good with the program, however, if you have it already there are TONS of members on WI that use the program; they might be able to help you with it

Last edited by Lake; 10-24-2008 at 05:16 PM..
Closed