| 10-23-2008, 10:15 PM || #6 |
Join Date: Mar 2008
| | Re: Can someone teach me how to make cool avvies and siggies without joining websites or put personal info on the web!!!!
No websites eh? I understand, it makes you proud when you make a avatar and/or signature picture by yourself. This might help you, if you have the program called "Paint" on your computer.....
How to get to Paint (if you don't know):
1. Click your start Menu
2. Mouse over to 'All Programs'
3. Scroll till you find the option labled 'Accessories'
4. Find the Paint symbol and click
Now that you've gotten to Paint, heres how to make an avatar like the one I have now:
1. Find an image that you want (flower for example; found on www.iconator.com)
2. Click the "Image" button on the top of the Paint Set Up Bar, then click 'invert colors' and it should turn colors like mine.
3. Add text, select Font/color
4. You may add details like I did; simple add a row of periods and surround the main text.
Hope I helped, I'm quite happy with the way my avatar turned out, though that is just me
PS: I made my signature pic on a program called "Photoshop" Which can be installed into your computer. I am not very good with the program, however, if you have it already there are TONS of members on WI that use the program; they might be able to help you with it
Last edited by Lake; 10-24-2008 at 05:16 PM..
| || |