Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 12:39 AM   #1
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru
 
Trouble's Avatar
Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Can someone PLEASE HELP me

Can someone please help me, I would like to post my house and am having trouble painting my pictures. I did what eveybody said..

1) go into the room your want to post
2) Click the PrtSc or the SysRq button
3) Open paint program
4) go to edit, go to paste

This is where my problems starts...The paste button is not lit up, so I can't Paste. What am I doing wrong.

Thank You in advance for your help :gr:
Trouble is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2007, 12:41 AM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru
 
sn0wwhite's Avatar
sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP me

it sounds pretty close. i do it a tiny bit different.
i hold down the alt key and then press the PrtScrn button.
then in paint, i just click once in the paint area and then i hold down the control key and press the v key.
i like keyboard commands. i feel like i have more control.
maybe see if that works...
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 11-21-2007, 03:44 AM   #3
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru
 
Trouble's Avatar
Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP me

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
it sounds pretty close. i do it a tiny bit different.
i hold down the alt key and then press the PrtScrn button.
then in paint, i just click once in the paint area and then i hold down the control key and press the v key.
i like keyboard commands. i feel like i have more control.
maybe see if that works...


Thank you very much. I tried it and it's didn't work. Thank you again for taking the time to try and help me.
:gr:
Trouble is offline Female
Old 11-21-2007, 06:06 AM   #4
ricomom
Gift Guru
 
mom&corey's Avatar
mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP me

I think it is Control print screen - the on paint, control v. That is how I get it to copy. Before you press control v on print screen, make sure you click on the screen first. Good luck!
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 11-21-2007, 06:57 AM   #5
blklilwoman
Gifted
 
blklilwoman's Avatar
blklilwoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP me

I thought it was control prt sc as well. That was how I was able to get my diner image. but you should have paint open too. once you do that, right click in the black box and scroll down to paste. that should work for you.
blklilwoman is offline
Old 11-21-2007, 09:17 AM   #6
mitchellzahniser
Gifted
WKZCRZY is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP me

open paint first just so you have it.

click on screen you want to copy (not really necessary but can not hurt). Just press the print screen button on your keyboard. (you do not need to press control or ALT.)

then go to paint and press CTRL V. that will paste it into paint.
WKZCRZY is offline
Old 11-21-2007, 10:07 AM   #7
EllaElizabeth
Guest

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP me

If you hold the Alt button then press PrtSc it is better since it will only copy the top screen you have open and not your whole desk top
Old 11-21-2007, 11:22 PM   #8
lAX
Puddlesbridge984
Webkinz :)
 
lAX's Avatar
lAX is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP me

I have NO clue how 2 do it sr
lAX is offline
Old 11-21-2007, 11:34 PM   #9
Proud To Be
Gifted
 
nikkihar520's Avatar
nikkihar520 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP me

First what type of computer do you have that always helps to know
nikkihar520 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2007, 02:11 AM   #10
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru
 
Trouble's Avatar
Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP me

View Post Originally Posted by nikkihar520
First what type of computer do you have that always helps to know
I have a gateway laptop with windows xp

---------- Trouble added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mom&corey
I think it is Control print screen - the on paint, control v. That is how I get it to copy. Before you press control v on print screen, make sure you click on the screen first. Good luck!
Thank you for your help, I really appreicate it.


---------- Trouble added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by blklilwoman
I thought it was control prt sc as well. That was how I was able to get my diner image. but you should have paint open too. once you do that, right click in the black box and scroll down to paste. that should work for you.

Thank you very much for your help.



---------- Trouble added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by WKZCRZY
open paint first just so you have it.

click on screen you want to copy (not really necessary but can not hurt). Just press the print screen button on your keyboard. (you do not need to press control or ALT.)

then go to paint and press CTRL V. that will paste it into paint.

Thank You, I'm going to try everybody's advise.



---------- Trouble added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by EllaElizabeth
If you hold the Alt button then press PrtSc it is better since it will only copy the top screen you have open and not your whole desk top

Thank you very much, I'll let you all know if it works.



---------- Trouble added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lAX
I have NO clue how 2 do it sr

Thanks anyway.


Last edited by Trouble; 11-22-2007 at 02:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Trouble is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts