Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
disney world.
Webkinz :)

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Unanswered: Can someone please help?

Can someone please tell me how to clear my cache? (sp?)

I've never done it before, and I don't know how to.

The reason I'm doing this is becasue my kinzpost has been freezing the past few months, and I'm sick of it.

I'd like to know if this would help the problem..and If I will lose anything..etc.. by doing this.

Please, someone help me.

Thanks.
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

SammyS is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can someone please help?

On Firefox, go to Tools, then Clear Recent History.

On Internet Explorer, go to Tools, then Options.
SammyS is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

I have internet explorer.

What do I do after that ?
Old 08-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

Under Browsing History, select Delete.
SammyS is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 05:27 PM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Check out this guide:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 05:28 PM   #6
disney world.

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties

Thanks, but i already red that, and it doesn't help at all. I have IE .
Old 08-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

Did my IE instructions help? If not, let me know.

After you select Delete, select Delete all, then select Yes.

Last edited by SammyS; 08-16-2010 at 05:38 PM..
SammyS is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by loveaerosmith
The reason I'm doing this is becasue my kinzpost has been freezing the past few months, and I'm sick of it.

I'd like to know if this would help the problem..and If I will lose anything..etc.. by doing this.
You will not loose anything - but all this does is clears out old versions of WW that have been loaded on your PC.

Your computer keeps a copy of websites that you have recently visted in the "cache" - that way when you go back to them they will load faster. Sometimes the version in the cache conflicts with the one on the internet and then you can get glitches so it's a good idea to clear your cache on a regular basis.

If I remember correctly you have an older PC so you may have an older version of Windows and/or an older version of Flash. You may need to update them too...

Make sure to try using KP on your account on another PC just to confirm that the problem is on your PC not on WW.

It's a major pain I know....

The problem is that when the update WW they don't test it on versions of Windows or PCs that are more than 2 years old. (actually sometimes I doubt they test it at all.....)
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #9
disney world.

hmm..I'm not sure if it worked...
Old 08-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #10
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

When you clear your cache... nothing happens, that you can see.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Closed