Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
Proud To Be A
Webkinz :)

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Can SOmeone Kindly Walk Me Through BIG PICTURES?

Okay, so I really want to put up my Webkinz house like everyone here does, but I don't know how to put up big pictures! I know how to get my WW picture onto paint, save it as a JPEG and put it as an attachment on WI, but I really want the big pictures up!!! And also, how do I write little captions between the pictures? SO much thanks to anyone who can help me, PLEASE help me? Thanks so much!
-meggiemooz

By the way, I read the how to thread about how to actually do this, but it didn't make much sense to me, sorry. SO can someone actually explain? Thanks!
meggiemooz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 02:33 PM   #2
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Default Re: Can SOmeone Kindly Walk Me Through BIG PICTURES?

OK, lets see if I can elp you on this.

When you log in, go to to the room you want, an on your keyboard there should be a button that says "Prt Scr" or "SysRq" on it, or it ma have both. Anyway, you press that button and go on to paint. When your on paint, on the tabs at the top there should be one that says "edit". Yo press that one, and press the "paste" option on it. The picture should apear on your workspace. Then there should be a button that looks like a rectangle. You press that one, and go on to your workspace. You start at one of the corners and stretch it out on to your whole part that you want. Then you back to the edit tab and press cut. After that go to the "image" tab and press the "clear picture" option. After that go back to the "edit" tab and press "paste" again. Then scroll down to the botton right corner and the press the little blue circle/square and drag it to the bottom right corner of your image. If the blue dot dosn't appear, then click once or twice. After that, go to the "file" tab and press "save as". Just write a title for your picture and press "save". After that, to post it, go to tinypic.com and upload it. Copy the second tab and paste it on your house thread.

Hope I helped
puncuation is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Hi meggiemooz - a guide has also been posted on this subject if puncuation hasn't answered your question or you find it confusing. I believe it also has photos to show you what to do.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...how-post-4220/

Hopefully this will help you figure out your question! Best of luck!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Use the guide cocoharry has . . . and you'll be fine, if you have any questions, you can ask us.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 11:14 PM   #5
Proud To Be A

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks you guys!!! Thanks for the little link, MissSparkle and cocoharry! But WOW punctuation, that was amazing! You helped me so much!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:57 AM   #6

michael08 will become famous soon enough

[quote=puncuation;13762022]OK, lets see if I can elp you on this.

When you log in, go to to the room you want, an on your keyboard there should be a button that says "Prt Scr" or "SysRq" on it, or it ma have both. Anyway, you press that button and go on to paint. When your on paint, on the tabs at the top there should be one that says "edit". Yo press that one, and press the "paste" option on it. The picture should apear on your workspace. Then there should be a button that looks like a rectangle. You press that one, and go on to your workspace. You start at one of the corners and stretch it out on to your whole part that you want. Then you back to the edit tab and press cut. After that go to the "image" tab and press the "clear picture" option. After that go back to the "edit" tab and press "paste" again. Then scroll down to the botton right corner and the press the little blue circle/square and drag it to the bottom right corner of your image. If the blue dot dosn't appear, then click once or twice. After that, go to the "file" tab and press "save as". Just write a title for your picture and press "save". After that, to post it, go to tinypic.com and upload it. Copy the second tab and paste it on your house thread.
Thanks for the great info-I have been wondering also. I will try and get this too. However I tried to Print scr the instructions for reference because when I try to print I get pages and pages of all the conversation. However it said it could not be pasted. Is there a copywrite on webkinz insider. I get more and more confused-somethings work and somethings. don't. Not being computer savey I just always think it is me. I will keep trying but thanks for all the info.
Hope I helped
Old 04-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #7
Proud To Be A

Thanks!!! Tell me if I did this right!
This is Sophie's Bathroom, which is the only formal bathroom in my house, so all my pets use it when...you know! Hope ya like it...if it shows up that is!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Oh my goodness!!! I DID IT!!!! I'm so happy, thanks guys!!! YOU ROCK!!!!
Now I can finally post a house thread!
Much thanks to all of you! When my house thread comes up, YOU will be in the dedications!!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by meggiemooz
Thanks you guys!!! Thanks for the little link, MissSparkle and cocoharry! But WOW punctuation, that was amazing! You helped me so much!!!
No problem I can't wait to see your house thread!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 05:10 AM   #9

april9082 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for asking....I was a little confused myself. Everyone who responded THANKS to you also because I think i can do this now too...
april9082 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 06:37 PM   #10
Proud To Be A

Good luck april!!! And yeah, thanks everyone! Problem SOLVED!!!!

PS, for anyone who wanted to see my house thread, click HERE!!! Well, down there.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ansion-490133/
Closed