Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2007, 12:07 PM   #1
Happy 2009
Gift Guru

Igme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Can someone help? Room & Pet Disappeared Problem.

My computer froze and I got logged out while adopting a LilKinz White Poodle. I got my gifts but could never enter the room where the poodle went. My computer just keeps on freezing whenever I try to access that room. So, I have never seen the poodle, nor played with it. So it's happiness meter is around 90, the health meter is around 80, and the hunger meter is around 80. It never goes up or down though. So I am kinda hoping it will not get sick, but if it does, there is no way for me to access it the poodle.

Doesn anyone know how to solve this problem? I have no way of contacting Ganz because their customer service thing is controlled by specific questions.

I would not want a Webkinz to perish under my care. That would be terrible even if they are only web pets.

Thanks in advance to whoever can help me solve this room problem.

Igme916
Igme916 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2007, 05:23 PM   #2
cutewebpig
Gifted
swirlypig24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can someone help? Room & Pet Disappeared Problem.

Well you might try going to my pets to acess you poodle. Also if you call ganz then you might get this problem solved. I have no idea what the number is though.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:44 PM   #3
abitagirl
Gifted

abitagirl is on a distinguished road

If you have programs like Ccleaner and Ultrawipe on your computer, try using them. All of my superbeds and rare items disappeared once. I used Ccleaner and Ultrawipe and all of the items appeared again! Your computer may also have a virus.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #4
dara435
Gifted

dancergal435 is on a distinguished road

I think there is a way you can contact ganz about this problem, but I would just keep on trying different ways.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:05 PM   #5
not Tina55 in WW
Gift Guru
tina55 has a spectacular aura about

If you pull the poodle up as the active pet while you're on the newspaper page you can feed it directly there on it's portrait.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:53 AM   #6
Happy 2009
Gift Guru

Igme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will try...
Igme916 is offline Male
Old 11-24-2007, 07:21 AM   #7
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

You may want to try an email to Ganz. If you go to the main page, follow links thru Customer Service...I have something stuck...to a form you can fill out and send off. This link should take you there, if not cut and paste into your browser:

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php

It may work itself out after the holiday weekend, but I would go ahead and use the form now so it gets attention first thing on Monday.

You could also try emailing direct at support@webkinz.com, or calling 1-866-932-5469. You must be 18 or over to call though. Best of luck!

Last edited by kayembee; 11-24-2007 at 07:26 AM.. Reason: add info
kayembee is offline Female
Old 11-24-2007, 01:30 PM   #8
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Caling is so much better than email, but
it can 2-4 days for them to return your call.
Here's the cust scv code to go with the phone
nbr. 2407 Mon-thru-Fri
Don't worry about your pet...it won't die.
Please let us know what happens, ok?
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-30-2007, 07:30 AM   #9
Happy 2009
Gift Guru

Thanks for all the help and suggestions. The problem is solved after Ganz made their Thursday maintenance. The next time i tired to access the poodle, I suddenly got the big welcome fanfare minus the gift that i previously received. So all is fine now. Thanks.
Igme916 is offline Male
Closed