Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 07:54 AM   #1
scottydawg87
Gift Trainee

chicagobears00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Can someone help me to become gifted?

I really want to become gifted but I sign and every time I wait like a month and no one gets back to me! Can someone help me? ??
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 09:25 AM   #2
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Can someone help me to become gifted?

Are you posting enough non fluff posts? That may be what is causing the delay. Be sure to also welcome new members. Try to offer help to people that need information you might know. Those are the kind of things they look for. Keep trying. I know you can do it.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:05 AM   #3
scottydawg87
Gift Trainee

chicagobears00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know I have 50 good posts. Thanks for the info!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:08 AM   #4
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

I read your thread about becoming gifted and I took the liberty to look through your posts. I'd have to say the reason your application has not been approved is that you don't have enough helpful posts. It's not that hard to get them. Spend most of your time in the "Somebody help" section and when you see a question you can answer, jump right on in. Also, watch the "Rules and Suggestion board", and the "General Discussion". Sometimes people post questions there as well. And last but not least, try to leave a few messages daily for the "Hi I'm Joe/new" thread, welcoming people to WI and post helpful info there for the new people.

I wish you the best of luck becoming a Gift Trainee/Gifted. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by webbiemum; 12-14-2008 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: little typo
webbiemum is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #5
WhiteTerrierFan

Try posting in General Discussion, Somebody Help, Rules and Suggestions, and places like that. I would avoid going into open mike until you can get some good and stable posts that will be able to help you get Gifted. Good luck!
Old 12-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

karategirl620 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry about that. I suppose you understand that if you post 'fluff' posts that doesn't count toward your 50. fluff posts are posts like 'yeah' or 'ok' or even maybe 'good for you.' just try to post long and helpful posts like 'I think that you could post a picture by going to www.tinypic.com and you could go to __________form for more answers!' Keep trying this and I'm sure that eventually you will have enough helpful posts to qualify! Hope this could help atleast a little, as you can see I'm fairly new!!!

~Karategirl620
karategirl620 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 09:16 PM   #7
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here is a really good thread to help you.
For Making Good Posts,To Become a Gifted Trainee
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ght=good+posts
nonna72 is offline Female
Closed