Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Can someone help me?

Well, I saw the CUTEST koala at the store today. But my dad wouldn't let me get it, so now I'm all gloomy. How do I hide my disappointment? Thanks for your advice,
girlzluv2play
P.S: Please help quickly. I can barely keep in my tears.
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
Fifth Harmony

angelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talent

Default Re: Can someone help me?

I think you should just be happy with your webkinz now Dont be sad. Put it on your christmas list or if your birthday is coming up ask for that
angelpies is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Ask for it for Christmas!

Last edited by jasonaldeanmg; 11-13-2011 at 01:47 PM.. Reason: removed some words
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 10:26 PM   #4

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Realize there are many children without toys...and food and a roof over their heads.

(Can you tell I am a mom!!)

Perhaps you can do extra chores or something to earn it?
tablecat is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #5
obipony316

AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy
AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy

Well, remember that there are people that don't have as much as you just as tablecat said.
But also, did you get a book or toy yesterday, or a candy bar? Sometimes understand that your parents can't get you everything you want either. And since the koala is easy to find, it won't be as likely to go off the shelves as the new ones will. Ask for it for Christmas, or if you really really REALLY can't wait that long, than earn money, or do some chores. Also, sometimes if you don't ask about it for about a week or so, then help them without them having to ask, maybe after you can ask them if tomorrow you can go. But be grateful for what you have(:
AjGirl1006 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:45 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am so sorry. Try to think of something nice that happened to you recently and also try to make your parents happy by helping around the house. I know it can be disappointing but remember that your parents can't always get you everything you want.

If you can settle for the Lil Kinz koala maybe you can save up your money and get one. If you have a Justice near you and go when they are having a 40% off sale which is almost all the time, you might find that Lil Kinz for only $3 and maybe you have enough money of your own to get that. It is a pretty cute pet and works in the Animal Park just the way the big one does.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 12:18 AM   #7
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Wink "Can someone help me?" Here's some advice...

Don't hide it. Tell your Dad. Be respectful and honest without sounding whiny--in words AND tone of voice. Then just wait. Don't remind him and pester him about it. Also,
Originally Posted by the helpful miss angelpies ;)
I think you should just be happy with your webkinz now Dont be sad. Put it on your christmas list or if your birthday is coming up ask for that
What she said.

VM me when you close your thread please! Hope this helps and God bless you!
Old 11-13-2011, 09:50 AM   #8
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can ask it for christmas??
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #9
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I'm sorry you couldn't get it.
I would put it on my Christmas list and hope everyday that you will get it.
Maybe even put a picture around of it near your dad so he knows you want it.
I hope you get it soon!.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

Webkinz4me2 has a spectacular aura about

I'm so with everyone else on this list who says ask for it for Christmas...and to make sure you get it, give Dad a picture of it (because we know there are a couple Koala's on Webkinz) and put it as the number 1 request on your list, put stars around it to make sure he knows you REALLY REALLY want it!
Webkinz4me2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!