Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Unanswered: Can someone help me with this??

I finally figured out of to take screen shots but, I have no clue how to post them. LOL I was hoping to make a thread about my WW house or something, but I have no clue how to get the URL or whatever. LOL can someone give me some hints or something?? Every time I try to post them I get this white box with a red x and when I click on it, it takes me to a weird web page.. LOL can someone help me please??
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
(: Jordan :)
Webkinz :)

Z Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Can someone help me with this??

-once you take the screen shot go to imageshack.us
-hit the browse button or whatever
-upload and wait...
-copy and paste the direct link to a notepad (on windows) or stickies (on mac)
-click the picture (insert image) above the message box
-type the direct link in EXACTLY how it is on the note
-it should automatically pop up when you click OK
-if it has a torn small picture, you didnt type it in right

*****THE COMPUTER WILL NOT LET U COPY AND PASTE. SO YOU HAVE TO DO THE NOTEPAD OR STICKIES THING.*****
Z Oreo is offline Male
Old 08-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #3
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Hello cupcake00497,

There is a great guide on how to take pictures and post them here that Webkinzlover525 put together, I think it might help you. Good luck and have fun posting pictures!

Here it is:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
SarahN is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 08:34 AM   #4
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Once you take the screen shot, paste it on to Paint and then save it. Go to tinypic.com and click 'upload', then select the picture you took. Once it's done, copy the code for forums - which should look like [img]linkhere[/img] - and paste it on to your post.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 AM   #5
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

I go on tinypic.com to upload my pictures!
  • Go to tinypic.com
  • Upload your photo
  • Click your picture to 'see full size image'
  • Click it again and click 'view raw image'
  • Copy the url and click the button that looks like a photo thing and paste it in there. (Make sure to delete the 'http://' from it .
I hope I help you!
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
lol you guysssss
Banned
meerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talent

1. Edit the picture on paint.
2. Go onto tinypic.com
3. Click the image to open in full size.
4. A box will appear with two words on it and it will say to type them. do that.
5. Click the image to open in full size.
meerkat2020 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #7
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

Use this thread below. It explains everything perfectly....

How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site
xorjdox is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

The answers to your question will vary depending on what type of computer you have.
I recommend this thread below:
How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site
It will give you instructions using steps and pictures.
The thread explains pretty much everything you need.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #9
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Go to Tinypic.com com and upload your image(s) there. Then type in the words they give you and once you do that, copy the first URL Tinypic gives you. Then click on the world above a post and then paste the URL in there and click OK. Your picture will appear on your post
sarocks7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]