Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Can Someone Explain This PLEASE!!

Okay, so I don't really know what an RP is. I KNOW IT STANDS FOR ROLE PLAY, but like, what do you do to get in one? Could someone just give me a good enough explanation?
Thanks,
~Dott
polkadot911 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Can Someone Explain This PLEASE!!

Well, You have to be an actual Role Palyer, you can'r just deided you want to make one and send a request to Larkrose if oyur not in a roleplay, well... YOU COULD but it proabably wouldn;t get one! You also need a good idea
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 02:43 PM   #3
dogie310

OKay,Role-Play:
You go to the front page and see the form you must fill out.You fill it out and some you must wait for the owner to accept you some you can RP instantly.DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN,THE MODERATORS CHOOSE CERTAIN RPS TO BE USED,DO NOT START ONE UNLESS IT IS APPROVED.Okay,sorry about caps,that is just to emphize that.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
You can't handle the
Webkinz :)

baconkid is on a distinguished road

You take on the part of a character you make up by filling out the form and posting it, as dogie explained. You post what that character did and so do others, and a story is created by the way each roleplayer makes their characters react to a situation.
baconkid is offline Male
Old 05-28-2008, 02:52 PM   #5
xomandiixo

You play thee role.
lol. jk

heyy buddie
Old 05-28-2008, 02:54 PM   #6
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

Haha, i saw you viewing my thread, mandii, and I knew there was trouble so i almost bit you * bite bite*
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #7
xox elf

RP= Roleplay.

You do not need anything to get into a Role Play, luckily. I personally love them. You go to the "Roleplay" section, and all of the roleplays there will be listed, just like regular threads. You can sign up for them, and make your characters. You just talk as your character that you made, but with the topic...

Make sure you use quotes ("") when your character is speaking!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #8
Call me Mooney! =D

Dolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of light

Thankx for posting this, or I would've had to post one exactly like this asking, "What's an RP?!"!!!!!
Dolphin Lover12 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 05:06 PM   #9
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

You make up a character and play out their feelings and things in a setting with other characters. Its like a tv show, never know whats around the corner.
Born2Surf is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 09:46 AM   #10
zirp

zirp is on a distinguished road

It's when you pretend to be something your not, such as this: Animals, Humans with Special Powers, Horses, Warriors.
Here, check this out: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t193146.html
It's a special thread designed to tell people 'bout Rp.
Hoped this helped!
Closed