Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 02:22 PM   #1
turtlegurltg25

Exclamation Unanswered: can someone explain to me about the.....?

cud someone explain 2 me the painting thingy maboby in da kinzvill acadamey?? i dont get it.. i 1st pick a color and drop it on da spining thing then it wont let me put more color on it!!!!! HELP PLZ!!!:ccat::cs::gr::goo::seal::rdr::rac::ph::ppony::tur t:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 02:23 PM   #2
turtlegurltg25

Default Re: can someone explain to me about the.....?

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurltg25
cud someone explain 2 me the painting thingy maboby in da kinzvill acadamey?? i dont get it.. i 1st pick a color and drop it on da spining thing then it wont let me put more color on it!!!!! HELP PLZ!!!:ccat::cs::gr::goo::seal::rdr::rac::ph::ppony::tur t:
Did i metion plz? PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPPLPZLP-ZLPZL!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 03:03 PM   #3
Chellebfff

there is numbers at the bottom of the screen and those are the different speeds you can get your canvas to spin at you have to make it spin to the speed you want and then you have to but only one blob of paint on i cannot do it to me it is complicated so all i do is hire a tutor for an extra 200 kinzcash im sorry if you dont like the tutorer idea but i think it is worth it for the badges and the extra actions that your pets will have the skills to do
Old 10-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #4
turtlegurltg25

now i have a bigga problem........ IT WONT LET ME DO THE PAINTING THING!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 04:11 PM   #5
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

You can also get more paint by clicking your mouse when the dropper is over the paint. I only made it to level 5 but I wonder if you can at that point add another color
fluffy is offline Female
Old 10-16-2007, 04:13 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
xoxairbear is on a distinguished road

i dont get it either......lol
Old 10-16-2007, 04:24 PM   #7
steve1776
Gifted

steve1776 is an unknown quantity at this point

select your speed:
1 - you'll end up with a circle
15 - gets you the most splatter, a shining star

use the dropper to get as much paint as you think you'll need to match the example you're trying to re-create

click judge

You can only do one painting class a day for each of your webkinz. if you have multiple webkinz, change to a different one to do the painting again.

You can also use the "Try It" option. I don't know if you have limited tries using that or not. I was able to try 3 times once before I paid for the class.

Good luck!
Old 10-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #8
not Tina55 in WW
Gift Guru
tina55 has a spectacular aura about

You can try out each thing 3 times before having to pay for a class. I like to fill the dropper as full as the diameter of the solid part of the color on the spatter drawing. This has worked for me.
Closed