Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

WebkinzSAHM will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Can Someone Explain The Different Gifts?

I should know this by know but, well, I just get confused, LOL....The difference between all the different types of gifts. Like, under "Exclusives" on WW, some of the items say "these gifts can be found in additional adoption gifts"...what does that mean? Just a random gift is given as an extra? Exclusive items are what exactly? I mean those are the different then the POTM Loot Bag Gifts right? And the Super Beds are given for the specific # of adoptions right? Argh, I'm totally confused. I'm trying to keep track of all the different gifts I have gotten with which pet but I am totally lost, LOL.
WebkinzSAHM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
im so happy bein a
Gift Guru

yasminamo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Can Someone Explain The Different Gifts?

The exclusive items are.. well exclusive. You usually get them with adoptions, and you can get them from Bonus Gift Boxes you get with your adoptions. Now since they made the Wish Factory you can buy them with wish tokens when you activate the Wish Factory with putting in 10 coins. You can also get the exclusive items from the Clubhouse, and once you have 10 pets (10,15,20,25.. and on) you have a super exclusive box (which is where u get superbeds). So if you dont get the difference of those stuff.. well the rare items say you can get them from the Curio Shop. Exclusive Items.. i told you up there.. Hope this helps!

oh yeah you can also get exclusives from the weekly draw if you say you love your pet every day of the week and enter a draw for getting a exclusive item.

Old 06-04-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

When you adopt a pet, you get the PSI, the PSF and another random item (usually an exclusive). When you get to a certain number, you start getting the super bed = yellow box w/ a bow. After a certain number, you start getting an extra gift = light blue box w/ a bow. THAT box is the "additional adoption gift" and can contain anything from that rare RARE to an exclusive to a kinzcoin.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 01:44 PM   #4
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

Exclusives come in pet gifts or bought from the wish factory... I think that is what you are asking
CGrocks is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #5
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

WebkinzSAHM will become famous soon enough

Ok, thank you both very much! I got a "Rainbow Jelly Cactus" on like my 3rd or 4th adoption, I was thinking the additional adoption gifts came after like my millionth adoption, LOL! I have 15 webkinz but have only adopted 4 so far.
WebkinzSAHM is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 03:28 PM   #6
Mom said I'm a
Webkinz :)
cupcake17 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by yasminamo
The exclusive items are.. well exclusive. You usually get them with adoptions, and you can get them from Bonus Gift Boxes you get with your adoptions. Now since they made the Wish Factory you can buy them with wish tokens when you activate the Wish Factory with putting in 10 coins. You can also get the exclusive items from the Clubhouse, and once you have 10 pets (10,15,20,25.. and on) you have a super exclusive box (which is where u get superbeds). So if you dont get the difference of those stuff.. well the rare items say you can get them from the Curio Shop. Exclusive Items.. i told you up there.. Hope this helps!

oh yeah you can also get exclusives from the weekly draw if you say you love your pet every day of the week and enter a draw for getting a exclusive item.

When you said clubhouse you meant the trading room right?
cupcake17 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #7
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by yasminamo

How can you get items from the clubhouse? are you talking about trading?
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 03:46 PM   #8

webkinzkb is an unknown quantity at this point

wel this is where you get gifts

on your birthday

on your webkinz birthday
-cake
-letter

adopt a webkinz
-its speciial items (only that webkinz can get it. its like there own thing)
- get a extra gift
- 2000 kinz chash

adopt 10 15 20 ext..
- super bed

after 10 webkinz
- another adoption gift

and i think i covered it all. any questions just pm me
Old 06-05-2008, 08:30 AM   #9

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

For Super Exclusive like superbeds, after your 10th adoptions, do you get an option for buying superbeds or do they just randomly give you one?
Old 06-05-2008, 08:59 AM   #10
sore115

^Those people have good explainations.
Closed