Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #1
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)
 
zappity's Avatar
zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Can someone Close this thread?

Hi
I've been banned 3 times in the clubhouse for only one day each, I never did anything though I don't understand Why I've been banned that much. I never have gotten banned for more than 24 hours... I don't know if I should adopt a zum or new Webkinz on there anymore, cause what if I get banned forever or something?
Please help!!
Zappity

Forgot to mention, I can still get in the clubhouse at this time.
Should I call Ganz and tell them to take off the bans? Cause I have never done anything expect report someone for saying bad words.

Last edited by zappity; 11-03-2009 at 10:29 AM..
zappity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2009, 10:33 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
 
cheree31's Avatar
cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Please Help!

Maybe you should call ganz and at least get an explanation. You do know there are a lot of things you can't talk about including this web site or any other web site right?
cheree31 is offline
Old 11-03-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru
 
rockermom's Avatar
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Please Help!

I would stay out of the clubhouse if I were you. It is not moderated at all. anyone can report you and it leads to a one day ban.

to me it is not worth it. personally. I would not risk it.

but I would not worry about one day bans...they are just because someone reported you in the clubhouse. who knows why.

Ganz warns you at the beginning to enter at your own risk. So they can ban you.

It seems silly because they ban the people who are doing nothing wrong and they let the riff-raff carry on because they can not moderate what goes on inside the clubhouse.


I would just stay out. Maybe Ganz would get the idea.

Last edited by rockermom; 11-03-2009 at 10:36 AM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #4
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)
 
zappity's Avatar
zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Please Help!

View Post Originally Posted by cheree31
Maybe you should call ganz and at least get an explanation. You do know there are a lot of things you can't talk about including this web site or any other web site right?
Yes, I know. I might have my Mom call Ganz for me.

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I would stay out of the clubhouse if I were you. It is not moderated at all. anyone can report you and it leads to a one day ban.

to me it is not worth it. personally. I would not risk it.

but I would not worry about one day bans...they are just because someone reported you in the clubhouse. who knows why.

Ok, I just don't want to get banned, I love playing with my friends and I'd miss them if I'd stop coming there. Plus they would miss me too! lol

Last edited by zappity; 11-03-2009 at 10:57 AM..
zappity is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #5
puppyloves
Guest

Default Re: Please Help!

View Post Originally Posted by zappity
Yes, I know. I might have my Mom call Ganz for me, cause they only talk to people over 18

Ok, I just don't want to get banned, I love playing with my friends and I'd miss them if I'd stop coming there. Plus they would miss me too! lol
Try reading the rulez and make sure your not crossing a rule you didn't even know about that can be REALLY annoying. But I would call Ganz anywayze.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #6
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)
 
zappity's Avatar
zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Please Help!

Thanks guys for your help

View Post Originally Posted by puppyloves
Try reading the rulez and make sure your not crossing a rule you didn't even know about that can be REALLY annoying. But I would call Ganz anywayze.
I've read the rules But I never saw anything that I might of done to make me banned three times!
Thanks everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I would stay out of the clubhouse if I were you. It is not moderated at all. anyone can report you and it leads to a one day ban.

to me it is not worth it. personally. I would not risk it.

but I would not worry about one day bans...they are just because someone reported you in the clubhouse. who knows why.

Ganz warns you at the beginning to enter at your own risk. So they can ban you.

It seems silly because they ban the people who are doing nothing wrong and they let the riff-raff carry on because they can not moderate what goes on inside the clubhouse.

I would just stay out. Maybe Ganz would get the idea.

They do ban people who are doing nothing wrong and leave the mean bad people in there so it seems!!

So, what would you guys do? Keep adopting pets on that account? or adopt them on another account?
zappity is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #7
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru
 
rockermom's Avatar
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Please Help!

it is just a NON-moderated area so you are entering at your risk.

anyone who wants to report you can. and they do......just for fun!!! that is probably what happened to you.

I am sorry. I would stay in rooms with your friends only and leave together when someone else come in to a quiet room.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #8
Izzi
Webkinz :)
 
Filicity's Avatar
Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Please Help!

Maybe there could be someone that hates you could report you for no reason. If you stay out of the clubhouse you might miss it. If that is the case, then start adopting on another account so no one knows it's you and would not report you for no reason.

Read the rules though, just incase.

Also if you don't want to adopt on other accounts stay in quiet rooms. Or rooms that only your friends are in.

Also be safe. You never know there could be some stalker that is trying to get you banned, and is on WI or something to know your banned. They might be trying to get personal info from you and then find you or meet you. Please be very safe.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #9
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)
 
zappity's Avatar
zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Please Help!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
it is just a NON-moderated area so you are entering at your risk.

anyone who wants to report you can. and they do......just for fun!!! that is probably what happened to you.

I am sorry. I would stay in rooms with your friends only and leave together when someone else come in to a quiet room.


Ok, I might do that.

View Post Originally Posted by Filicity
Maybe there could be someone that hates you could report you for no reason. If you stay out of the clubhouse you might miss it. If that is the case, then start adopting on another account so no one knows it's you and would not report you for no reason.

Read the rules though, just incase.

Also if you don't want to adopt on other accounts stay in quiet rooms. Or rooms that only your friends are in.

Also be safe. You never know there could be some stalker that is trying to get you banned, and is on WI or something to know your banned. They might be trying to get personal info from you and then find you or meet you. Please be very safe.
And ok Thanks so much everyone!
zappity is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #10
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)
 
WebkinzFanOfFun's Avatar
WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Please Help!

Does it happen every time or just often? It depends if it is every time you go on to the Clubhouse then there is something wrong but if it is often maybe someone hates you? Maybe its the trading room? Some people want to trade with you but you say no and they really want to trade with you so they just report you? That can be a reason? But I hope they stop banning you from the clubhouse! I would feel sad if I couldnt see me friends anymore!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts