Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Gift Guru

shobean94 is a jewel in the roughshobean94 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Can somebody help me?

I need help on finding out how to change the title of a thread. Does anybody know how to?

I just did the "Go Advance" thing and I went back to go find the thread again a couple minutes later but when I went to find it, the title still hasn't changed...Any ideas?

Last edited by shobean94; 04-05-2009 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: Another Question
shobean94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Can somebody help me?

There are two ways. You can either go to the Go Advanced section when you modify a post, and click to change the title at the top of the post, or when you see the post in the forum it's in, click near it and it will change (don't click on it, though). Press enter, and it will change.

I hope this wasn't confusing! If you still have questions, I can explain it better.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 06:55 PM   #3

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

first go to the top where it says my posts in white. click on it and then click on my threads. then go to the thread that you want to change the name of. then double click in the space around it (not on the title) and a white box will come up. then just type in the title you want

Last edited by i_like_pie; 04-05-2009 at 06:58 PM..
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #4
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

I'm not exactly sure, but when you go to your statistics, find the thread and click near it and then you should be able to change it. Sorry if this doesn't work and Good luck
Old 04-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

modify
advanced modify
then you can change it
Old 04-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #6
Gift Guru

shobean94 is a jewel in the roughshobean94 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you all!

I just did the "Go Advance" way.

But the thing is when I went to go find my thread again, the thread title didn't change.
shobean94 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I do it a different way.

I go to where my thread is listed and there is a little plus sign to the left of the title of your thread. Double click that plus sign and then you can modify it.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
sherlock738 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Can somebody help me?

I am trying to do my first post and don't reallly know how hello community my name is sherlock
sherlock738 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #9
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by shobean94
Thank you all!

I just did the "Go Advance" way.

But the thing is when I went to go find my thread again, the thread title didn't change.
This is an ongoing problem. It seems to mostly affect the House and GE threads, but it's random with who it affects. You can either flag your thread with what you want it changed to or PM a Mod and they can change it for you.

I have been unable to change my House and GE for months. I have tried both methods, so now I just seek help from a mod.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #10
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by sherlock738
I am trying to do my first post and don't reallly know how hello community my name is sherlock
Hey there sherlock

If you click above on "webkinzinsider.com webkinz forum" It will take you to the main list of boards. There, look for "Hi I'm Joe and I love my webkinz" That's where most of the new people post when they first come to WI. Welcome and I hope to see you around!
webbiemum is offline Female
Closed