Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
twilight<3
Webkinz :)

baileyann11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Unanswered: can somebody help me?????

how do you get words under your name when you post a thread or reply to one????????if you dont know what im talking about look at any thread and look at the people who have replied and right under there username it says something.please hep me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks

baileyann11
baileyann11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: can somebody help me?????

YOu mean an avatar? Go to "User CP" click on "Edit Avatar" and then click "Custom" Then upload a picture for an avatar!

(Click Browse and then choose a picture in your "My Picture" Folder)

You can also use the already made Avatars that WI has for you!
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

If you mean the words next to the 'W' like mine is 'avvie fad' or something,
User CP
Edit your details
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 10:15 AM   #4
twilight<3

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 10:22 AM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Ooh, you love twilight too! . You're very smart
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #6

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi Baileyann11,

Welcome....

I see you figured out very quickly how to change your avatar....

Just a few more posts, and you will be "Webkinz" and no longer a "lil-kinz" (the rank under your name).

One little helpful hint....the color you are posting in is really hard to read---it blends in so much with the back ground...(however the BRIGHT red and the BRIGHT blue are reserved for the staff members on here...so, you have to avoid those colors too....).

(it would be cool though if we could highlight and change the BACK GROUND color so we can use those light colors when posting...with like a BLACK back ground....(particularly around halloween...).

If you do find your self trying to read a thread and it has the very light color's like yours ....highlight the writing to read it.....(that is what most of us do...it USUALLY works, but, sometimes, it is still tough to read).

Again, welcome to WebkinzInsider....and have a great day.

fluffrnuttr
Old 01-29-2009, 11:22 AM   #7
twilight<3

wow.thank you fluffrnuttr for telling me that.i hadnt really paid attention to how diffacult it was to read.you are very helpful.thanks again

baileyann11
Old 01-29-2009, 11:26 AM   #8
daddysgirl42098

smiller2015 is on a distinguished road

welcome to wi!!!! i see that your question has been answered, so i would just like to welcome you
smiller2015 is offline Female
Closed