Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Question Answered: Can pets be named after anime characters?

Well I was wondering if my phoenix I plan on adopting can be named after an anime character. It is also the name of a mythological creature, so I guess it should be ok..I was curious if people can get away with naming their pet "Pikachu" if they wanted to though. (Just an example, not that I would!) I was wondering because on certain multi player games you can get in big trouble with copyright problems if you do that and I was wondering if it's the same here.
Shandree is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
I don't know that there are any restrictions like that but there are certain strings of letters that are not allowed. You can find more information here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-your-398423/

Sorry about the repeat post. I didn't think the other one made it.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Can pets be named after anime characters?

I don't think there are any restrictions like that, but there are some strings of letters that are not allowed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 12:21 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't know that there are any restrictions like that but there are certain strings of letters that are not allowed. You can find more information here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-your-398423/

Sorry about the repeat post. I didn't think the other one made it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 12:22 AM   #4
snoga
Banned
snoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud of

No anime is allowed. I have a pokemon named webkinz. Its just certain letters are not allowed.
snoga is offline Male
Old 09-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #5
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Okay thanks for the info. I hope my name goes through. I think it will be okay.
Shandree is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 12:45 AM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

You can try it out before adopting: just go to the adoption centre in WW, type in the name that you want to check, choose boy or girl, and click next. If your name is acceptable to WW, you will go to the next screen (the one where you would enter the secret code if you were actually adopting). You can then go "back" to test out another name. If the name is not OK for WW, a little window will open telling you so. You don't need to adopt to do this.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
anime character, pet name