Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Unanswered: can not use my room please wait! HELP

EVERYTIME I GO TO A ROOM ON SEVERAL OF MY ACCOUNTS, it please waits me, and will not let me do anything.
that is in my rooms or outside. please tell me if anyone else has had this problem, please. i do not know what to do. i have deleted my cache, my cookies and even defraged, i have tried to wait it out but nothing is helping!
anyone know how to get in touchwith ganz? or have a solution to this problem?
thanks
rodsbaby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: can not use my room please wait! HELP

Sorry that's happening to you...Ganz phone # is 1-866-webkinz or
1-800-724-5902..Good Luck

Last edited by Trouble; 01-16-2009 at 05:23 PM..
Trouble is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 06:48 AM   #3

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

thanks so much!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 08:30 AM   #4

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

That happened to me a while ago - My room was over-crowded! I contacted Ganz and they got it working for like two times. Then when I got that one chance to get in, I took some stuff out and took some pets out, and now it's fine. You can contact them at customer service, (In one of the buttons below the "Log In" and "New Member") as well.
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 08:52 AM   #5
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

It may be that there are too many objects or pets in the room. Here is GANZ's phone number 1-800-724-5902, you should try doing the usual, clearing your cache and cookies, rebooting, getting the most resent adobe download and reseting safari if you have it.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 AM   #6

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by |>Foreign<|
It may be that there are too many objects or pets in the room. Here is GANZ's phone number 1-800-724-5902, you should try doing the usual, clearing your cache and cookies, rebooting, getting the most resent adobe download and reseting safari if you have it.

Yes, that's what happened to me. Too many pets and furniture.
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #7

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

I hope you have better luck than I have had. The program put a new Webkinz in one of my gardens and I can't get in the garden and I haven't even seen the new Webkinz. I emailed them and they replied they don't answer emails. I called them and left messages but no response so far and it has been four days now. On their phone message they said they don't take voice mails. I give up. I have lost a full garden and a new Webkinz. I am really disgusted with their customer service that you can't talk to a real person. All their canned responses you can send it don't apply to my problem.:gwolf:
Doda34 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 05:55 PM   #8
tizmeashley is an unknown quantity at this point

did you ever get this fixed? my mom's account is having the same problem...anyone have any advice??
tizmeashley is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #9

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

I would call webkinz at 1-800-WEBKINZ. hope this helps!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 03:15 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You could try a different browser. Lots of people find that one works better than another. Personally I've found Firefox much better than Internet Explorer, but other people have a different favourite.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed