Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Kingsisland1 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Can not figure out how to use KinzChat

I really need help with KinzChat. I can not figure out how to use it. I can get into the Clubhouse but can't talk to anybody or answer any questions. What am I doing wrong???????????????? I feel so stupid. Do you sign up for it somewhere?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 09:36 PM   #2
Shine

Default Re: Can not figure out how to use KinzChat

What do you exactly need help on?
Old 06-03-2008, 01:21 AM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

There should be a small bar entitled Kinzchat, and several other words, "say", "rap" and something else I can't think of right now. If you click on one of those, it will give you the options of what you can say.
There have been a lot of problems with Kinzchat, telephones, etc. lately, and I know there have been times when that bar hasn't shown up for me, so it might not be you, it could be another glitch.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 06:15 AM   #4
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

There will be a small bar above your pets picture. It will have ask, say and rap. When you click on one of those it will give you a few options of what you can say. Some of those will pop up another set of choices to finish a statement or question. When your done you just hit send.
I am by no means a kinkchat expert myself but I am getting better at it.lol I also just found out myself that clicking on the little green face in the corner of your pets picture will also open some options of things to say.
Hope this helps.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 06:16 AM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

There will be a small bar towards the bottom of the page, click on it and it has all these things you can say.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:26 AM   #6
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

yes ritz cracker has explained it!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 11:00 AM   #7

webkinzkb is an unknown quantity at this point

umm. you go to the w shop. and buy what ever you want
Closed