Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 12:23 AM   #11
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Can login and play games -- logged out when i go to my room?!?

my cuzin has that problem and you probably adopted on x-mas did you?if so then it froze your pet and its having problems registering it so it cant do the whole confetti pop up adoption welcoming which is why its locking you out of the house.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 03:27 AM   #12
TootieFrootie

Ever since the servers crashed on Christmas there have been tons of glitches spread around WW. One of them being logged out all the time and Please Waits everywhere. Alls we can do is hope it goes away soon.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:53 AM   #13
Webkinz :)
kitnguye is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally got in this morning!!!! I did email Ganz 3 days ago and although they didn't respond directly to my email, they fixed something because I just decorated the room. Good luck to all. I would suggest emailing Ganz and hope for the best.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:45 AM   #14
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

The ganz email address I used before won't work. Can you please post what you used as I'm having a problem. Thanks.

Last edited by Lioness; 12-31-2007 at 07:49 AM..
Old 12-31-2007, 09:17 AM   #15
Webkinz :)
kitnguye is an unknown quantity at this point

support@webkinz.com

I made sure I put the problem in the subject (i.e. adopted a pet 12/25, have NEVER been able to get into room)
Old 12-31-2007, 10:21 AM   #16
beccanae
Gifted
beccanae is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem but lucky for me I have one pet that is working so I just switched to that pet and put the one whose room would not work into that room.

What happened with my pet is a room was never created for it. I also still cannot open its present either. I have sent an email to webkinz support but I have not heard anything back. Very frustrating!
Old 12-31-2007, 10:22 AM   #17
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by kitnguye
support@webkinz.com

I made sure I put the problem in the subject (i.e. adopted a pet 12/25, have NEVER been able to get into room)
Thanks for the info!
Old 12-31-2007, 04:47 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
smaragdis is an unknown quantity at this point

We're having the same problem.

I have three kids and only one kid is experiencing this issue.

I created her account for her on Christmas morning too. I did it using Firefox. I subsequently searched the web and found a c/Net Video that indicated you should only register using Internet Explorer.

I registered the two other kids using IE.

Those two are having no problem accessing Webkinz World.

The kid that I set up using Mozzila can get in, play games but can not get into her room, or the clubhouse, or send communications via the Webkinz mail.

She also keeps getting logged out.

Very frustrating.

Is there a fix besides buying another Webkinz toy and re-registering?
Old 12-31-2007, 05:53 PM   #19
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

I am having this same issue with one of my nieces accounts. When contacting ganz, is there a button, or should I try and call the 800 number?
Old 12-31-2007, 05:58 PM   #20
Megan1011

this is because there are many people getting webbies and playing in their rooms. give it a day or two. it should work soon!
Closed