Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Question Answered: Can Kinz Cash be trasfered to another account?

I am trying to figure out if I can transfer my Kinz Cash to my son's account.

Right now I am buying things and then "trading" them with him, but it would be nice if I could just transfer the money so I don't have to buy them.

Thanks for you help!
Smile4me is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kittyhub54
Sadly it can't. I wish it could though! Then I could help my cousin with
Money. She is always getting carried away and spending it.

You can buy Mega Stoves and Oak Pools, or you can try and get 1,000 Kinzcash coins. Also,
the Party packs are pretty rewarding Kinzcash wise.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Can Kinz Cash be trasfered to another account?

Sorry! Unfortunately, it cannot be transfered. Your best bet is to buy oak pools with coupons and send them for him to sell, or you could buy them without the coupons Good luck!
Old 07-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Currently that is the only way. On some adoptions there is a 1000 KC coin that is worth 1000KC when you sell it
Old 07-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sorry, Kinzcash can not be transferred.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Straight Kinzcash can't be transferred, but you could certainly buy items at the W-Shop and then send then by Kinzpost for your son to sell them on his account. If you have any 1000 Kinzcash coins, you could also send him those.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 02:48 PM   #6
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Sadly it can't. I wish it could though! Then I could help my cousin with
Money. She is always getting carried away and spending it.

You can buy Mega Stoves and Oak Pools, or you can try and get 1,000 Kinzcash coins. Also,
the Party packs are pretty rewarding Kinzcash wise.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I always try to save some of the coins just for that purpose. Otherwise just continue what you are doing or buy the expensive items and send them so that he can sell them. But do that only if you have a big coupon to use to buy them.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #8
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I watch for the 40% sales at the curio shop. You can check the rare tracking thread here to find out when they will be. Then I buy a lot. Especially if it is a high priced item. This way you are only loosing 10% of your money in the transferring of items. Do be careful in buying storage type items. You can only kinzpost one at a time per login. It will boot you off webkinz if you try to sent a second one. Don't know how it works for trading.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 03:59 PM   #9
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

nope =( i wish it was. like others said, there are KC coins and expensive items can bring in some good amounts of KC =)
live4webkinz is offline Female
Closed