Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
I love my
Webkinz :)

Luna is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Can I switch names??

Well I want to change my name on here cause I was gonna name my black cat Luna but named her Zoey insted and I dont want to use Luna. Can you change your name?? and if so were??
Luna is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: Can I switch names??

Unlesss there is a legit reason, No, the Admins will not let you.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 07-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
EmilyBrungard

Mommy1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, like 4seahorse wants me to change my name to something weird like MellowMojo or something like that... who knows where that kid comes up with names.
Mommy1976 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
Nick Jonas is my
MrsNickJonas[♥] is on a distinguished road

There has to be a really good reason why you want to change ur name
MrsNickJonas[♥] is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 06:09 PM   #5
david cook is a
Gift Trainee

webkinzrcoolio123 is on a distinguished road

IDK but if we can i for sure want to!!! happy 4th of july everyone!!!!!
Old 07-04-2008, 06:09 PM   #6
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

no, there are very few good reasons for a name change. one i can think of is a new member who used their real first and last name... for security we'd change that. otherwise it is a lot of work, and people know you now by that name so you'll need to keep it.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #7
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

no you cannot. I PMed a mod one time to see and you can't unless it gives personal info away or something but none of your seem to do so, so sorry!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #8
I love my

Luna is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thanks! I wasnt sure :3
Luna is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 06:13 PM   #9
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

well sn0wwhite covered it all
dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed