Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #11
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: Can I still apply?

Sure! I do have quite a lot of rares & exclusives, but some I'm not willing to trade. But why not apply?
Just make sure you have everything required -- I suggest reading the rules carefully first .
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 09:31 PM   #12
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

And actually, when you start out in the training gift section, you can ONLY trade small items, like W shop and foods. You can build up your inventory, and trade whatever you want!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 09:33 PM   #13
Lopily

I'm pretty sure you still can.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:35 PM   #14
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Of course you can!
You just need to have t least 50 helpful posts, be an active member, and know a good amount about WW and WI.

The best of luck!
Foreign
Old 12-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #15
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
And actually, when you start out in the training gift section, you can ONLY trade small items, like W shop and foods. You can build up your inventory, and trade whatever you want!
Oh, okay, thanks for the info!

View Post Originally Posted by |>Foreign<|
Of course you can!
You just need to have t least 50 helpful posts, be an active member, and know a good amount about WW and WI.

The best of luck!
Foreign
There's actually more to it then that ... but yes, those are the basics.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 10:05 PM   #16
Call me Nikki! :)
Webkinz :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

All the more reason to apply! You will get more stuff as you trade. I'm sure some people would gladly trade an extra exclusive for a recipe food that is not hard for you to make. Or, you can get a lot of stuff by trading psfs because some people want to collect them all. You will get more and more!
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:30 AM   #17
Gift Trainee

funkyfree will become famous soon enough

You can definitely still apply. In fact it might even be better that you have no extremely rare items when you are first learning the ropes. I have been told that it is very common for gift trainees to exchange psfs when they are new so I wouldn't worry about it. as far as being allowed as long as you have been a member for more than 2 weeks and have 50 or more non fluff posts you are allowed to apply whether you have a blue dragster or a just some animal foods.
funkyfree is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 01:03 AM   #18
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by I♥Twilight
can i still apply to become a gift trainee even though i don't have any rare or exclusive items and i don't think anyone will want to trade with me because the only items i have are foods, wshop, and some small curio shop items?
Twilight - in the Gifted Training section you are only allowed to trade small items - exclusives, CSOs and PSFs.

What sort of trading would you like to do? If you are hoping to get superbeds and rare items or retired items then you'll need something more valuable to trade - you can check the GEV to get an idea of the values of those items.

If you'd like to trade for fun and to get new PSF or CSOs or even rares then the GE is the place to be. One thing you might want to do while you are waiting is to start earning more KC by doing a level 3 job twice a day - that way you can buy some rares and have more to put in your trading room.

You know - there is one trader who specializes in Bunny Clowns and another in Monkey Dummies and several who just trade PSFs so you don't need to trade big to have fun.

---------- Jarrah added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gerbilgirl11
All the more reason to apply! You will get more stuff as you trade. I'm sure some people would gladly trade an extra exclusive for a recipe food that is not hard for you to make. Or, you can get a lot of stuff by trading psfs because some people want to collect them all. You will get more and more!
Trading in the GE pretty much sticks to the WIGEV.

PSFs are worth 25 KC and exclusives 2000 KC or more so don't expect to be able to trade food for exclusives.

To trade for exclusives you will need something of eqal value to trade - but rares or W shop items work - a number of traders were offering exclusives in exchange for Wshop Christmas items.

Last edited by Jarrah; 12-31-2008 at 01:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 01:17 AM   #19
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by funkyfree
You can definitely still apply. In fact it might even be better that you have no extremely rare items when you are first learning the ropes. I have been told that it is very common for gift trainees to exchange psfs when they are new so I wouldn't worry about it. as far as being allowed as long as you have been a member for more than 2 weeks and have 50 or more non fluff posts you are allowed to apply whether you have a blue dragster or a just some animal foods.
You are right...it is extremely common for Trainees to trade PSFs for PSFs. That's why when a lot of Gift Trainees graduate to the "Big GE" they state that they don't need any PSFs or they don't want to trade PSFs...LOL

And like others have said, there are certain items you are not allowed to trade in the Training Section to help you learn more about fair trading.

A lot of trades in the TS can deal with Curio shop items, PSFs, Wshop items, things like that. That's to help you learn the ropes.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 09:58 AM   #20
Webkinz :)

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

There is a long line of people at the moment waiting to be trained. I have plenty of exclusive items, pet exclusive items and rare items I am wanting to unload. I imagine everything will return to normal once the holidays are over.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Closed