Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

I♥Twilight has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Can I still apply?

can i still apply to become a gift trainee even though i don't have any rare or exclusive items and i don't think anyone will want to trade with me because the only items i have are foods, wshop, and some small curio shop items?
I♥Twilight is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Default Re: Can I still apply?

View Post Originally Posted by I♥Twilight
can i still apply to become a gift trainee even though i don't have any rare or exclusive items and i don't think anyone will want to trade with me because the only items i have are foods, wshop, and some small curio shop items?
I feel much the same way, but I think you can still apply, why not? It's not against the rules.
Tango is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 08:01 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Of course
That is how you get the things you are looking for

Like Tango said, it isn't against the rules.
Livi is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

Of course you can still apply! There are plenty of people out there who collect PSFs and CSOs and are looking for W Shop items! Trading on WI is a great way to have fun and make new friends!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #5
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Of course! If you want to apply, no one will be angry at you. In fact, not all the people at GE's are looking for retired. Curio shops items are "hot" items too!

Do you know how to apply? If you need help don't hesitate to PM or leave a message on my profile page
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #6
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you can! I had almost nothing when I started, and now I have dozens of lava LOL

You can have one webkinz and STILL trade for everything you want. Wheel items, Winterfest/fallfest, holiday items, even WShop and pools are awesome to trade
ganesha07 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Sure you can. It doen't matter what you trade, but that you learn how to use the WI GE and make fair trades Good luck!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:38 PM   #8
ants chocolate!

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

Of course!
I wouldn't see why not!
It's not against the rules!
I'm sure you'll get lots of exclusives if you keep trying!
jellybean678 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 08:40 PM   #9
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

Of course you can!I just became a GT yesterday, and I don't have many rare of exclusive items to trade either. But that doesn't mean nobody will want to trade with you something small!

Last edited by bookworm5854; 01-01-2009 at 12:19 PM..
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 08:42 PM   #10
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't have much when I started my ge. It doesn't mean that you won't have something, someone wants..
Not everyone is look for rares or exclusives...Some ppl don't have a lot of kc, so they'd be happy to trade for w-shop items...Good Luck
Trouble is offline Female
Closed