Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: Can i get a chance 2 win Hopping Bunny ?

Hi everyone
i really like the hopping bunny & i really want 2 get it . i have some accounts 2 of them asain & the others from the USA but the truth im living in Israel but i read that the contest only 4 the usa . so my question is : Can i live in israel & get in a american account & get a chance 2 win hopping bunny ? or not because im living in israel ? thx 4 help ! yes or no ?
Best Answer - Posted by koko982
If you live in Israel then I'm sorry but no. If this really makes you upset you may want to contact Ganz and ask them if there is any way you could get one. I've heard that some Canadians were able to get one... maybe you'll get lucky and find an add
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Can i get a chance 2 win Hopping Bunny ?

I am so sorry to tell you that it is for US residents. It goes by IP addresses, so you have to have a US IP address in order to get them. It unfortunately doesn't go by accounts.

I know that a lot of members have said they are donating their extras to WI and then WI will hold a contest or put them in some way for others to win them.
I know other members have said if you have family or friends in the US that you trust to go into your account, they will be able to get it for you on there, but your internet is what controls the outcome of it.
*example there are members who live in Canada but close enough to the border that their internet is in the US, so they are able to log onto it with a US IP address.

I wish you luck in getting one
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I am so sorry to tell you that it is for US residents. It goes by IP addresses, so you have to have a US IP address in order to get them. It unfortunately doesn't go by accounts.

I know that a lot of members have said they are donating their extras to WI and then WI will hold a contest or put them in some way for others to win them.
I know other members have said if you have family or friends in the US that you trust to go into your account, they will be able to get it for you on there, but your internet is what controls the outcome of it.
*example there are members who live in Canada but close enough to the border that their internet is in the US, so they are able to log onto it with a US IP address.

I wish you luck in getting one
I second this... This info is pulled and combined together from various posts across the WI forums... and put in one tidy post for you...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #4

koko982 will become famous soon enough

If you live in Israel then I'm sorry but no. If this really makes you upset you may want to contact Ganz and ask them if there is any way you could get one. I've heard that some Canadians were able to get one... maybe you'll get lucky and find an add
koko982 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Sorry to say, but you cannot get the bunny. Ganz does not award the pet based on where you said the account is, but by the IP address. Sorry about that
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #6
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Everyone is right, sadly it goes off IP address not account type. Sorry though.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #7
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I'm sorry but unfortunately no
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 08:01 PM   #8
Gifted

Jenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyond
Jenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyondJenny goes above and beyond

Unfortunately it goes by your IP address, so if you have an American account, but your IP address if from Israel, you wont be able to get one, sorry.
Jenny is offline Female
Closed