Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

Default Answered: Can a Fish wear clothes?

My daughter wants to get a webkinz fish but she loves to dress her pets so my question is can any of the webkinz fish wear clothes??? I thought I have seen them wearing pieces of clothing, but can they wear anything or are they limited in their choices?

Any help is appreciated. I think she wants the polka dot fish.
spendergast5 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by monkeys12rule
Fish can wear any upper body only clothing (meaning hats, shirts, jackets, glasses, swimsuit tops, etc) but can't wear lower body or full body clothing (meaning pants, belts, skirts, dresses, shoes).
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Can a Fish wear clothes?

I just tested a bunch of clothes on my nieces Lionfish and he was able to wear most of the hats, tops, and glasses. No bottoms, belts, or shoes.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
ℓιѕα♥

Slingy1O1 will become famous soon enough

You can wear most of the Webkinz Clothes; Shirts, Tops, Hats, Glasses, etc. But at this time you cannot wear any pants or shorts.
Slingy1O1 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #4
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

I got sad when I couldn't put clothes on my pucker fish \:

You can wear hats, tops, and glasses.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 04:41 PM   #5
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Fish can wear any upper body only clothing (meaning hats, shirts, jackets, glasses, swimsuit tops, etc) but can't wear lower body or full body clothing (meaning pants, belts, skirts, dresses, shoes).
Old 05-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

they can wear upper body clothing like evryone says but you have to find some athat look good on them theyyy are hardd ato dress becsuse they don't look too good in most things
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #7
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am certainly no expert by any means, however, I have done an enormous amount of clothing research for my Orca and even created a (now defunct) Thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ber-me-583952/

The Orca CANNOT wear most clothes, including any of the beautiful Deluxe clothing that I receive ea month as a Deluxe paying member. The Orca is not even listed on the WW site as to which clothes it can/cannot wear! My webbie family is a family of fashionistas and we are sad that we have a very limited wardrobe

The fish are wonderful pets, simply prepare your dear daughter for her fish to have a very limited wardrobe.
Happy Mother's Day to you

Last edited by WI 50ish; 05-07-2010 at 05:08 PM..
WI 50ish is offline Female
Closed