Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Can this error be fixed: "Suspicious Web Page Blocked" on webkinznewz

Dear friends,
The past couple weeks I have received a couple dozen serious warning messages on the webkinznewz site. It always says "Suspicious Web Page Blocked". It is usually in the parents area of the web-site. When this happens, I close the web page immediately.

Ganz customer service will not answer any questions or give any assistance on the webinznewz site. They say it is not their job to do so. They suggest the customer service button on the bottom of the site's homepage. I have send a message to this location.

The computer I use most of the time has Internet Explorer 9 and Norton 360. This computer is only 6 months old. It has automatic daily updates to the virus definitions. The computer has a full system scan a few times a week. Nothing has been found to be out of order. I could use Firefox for this site, but have not tried that yet.

What does this mean? Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

If this is a confirmed glitch, then I can put this in the glitch section. First I thought I would start with asking for help. Thanks for you assistance.

See you later,
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
Bruins!
Webkinz :)

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

Default Re: Can this error be fixed: "Suspicious Web Page Blocked" on webkinznewz

This has never happened to me before, and it surprises me very much indeed. I'm not sure if this will work, but try using a different browser. It might just be something with Internet Explorer, though I'm not positive about anything. I hope it gets fixed for you!
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 06-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

Default Re: Can this error be fixed: "Suspicious Web Page Blocked" on webkinznewz

Suspicious Web Page Blocked problem - Norton Community
I found this information that may help you. It seems to be a Norton issue.
This info says to submit the issue to Norton.
I do hope this helps you.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed