Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default Re: Can Codes Be Used Twice?

No. No Webkinz codes can be used twice: Plush, clothing, merchandise, etc. I think that you can contact Ganz and ask them about the two account situation.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #12
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

No. Sorry Meg.
Cuz then people could cheat and get free items and stuff.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #13
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

No,you can not use your webkinz codes or any kind of code on webkinz 2 time..when your account expires you get time to buy a new webkinz to re-open the account,every item,pet,everythign will be there.here is how to adopt a pet when your account is expired and you can't get in it...

just hit "adopt a new pet." and make sure you have a NEW pet code..
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 06:04 AM   #14
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
You may want to call webkinz. I remember once hearing someone say that they merged her accounts so that she only had one larger one. I mean it's worth a shot. The worst that can happen is that they can say no.

The thing is you can't just wait for the accounts to expire and hope for the tags to work to put them all onto one account it doesn't work that way and the pets will just disappear. If they can't do that I would pick the account you like most then slowly transfer all your items to your main account and just simply leave the other account, and just use it for click to win events, holiday prizes, etc.
i agree.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 06:46 AM   #15

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Sadly, no you cannot use codes twice. I also have multiple accounts but sometimes wish they were all together so I can take care of them easier. I think Ganz wants to only use codes twice so we have to go out and spend more money on Webkinz. It's also a safety issue because you can open accounts with those codes so if you use them twice on different accounts, then that will be double trouble if someone finds out your code.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 07:06 AM   #16
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Meg Ann
OK, please help! I have two Webkinz accounts, and I find it hard to take care of two. I was going to start another to be my permanent one. If I let my other two accounts expire, AKA one year later, can I use the codes again? I really need answers! Please tell me if the question is unclear...
Codes can not be reused. The only way to access those expired accounts is to remember the user name and password and then adopt a new pet.

Call Ganz. If you are under 18 a parent will need to call. Make sure you have all the user information and a pet code from each account. Ask them to please merge the two accounts.

Be aware that any items you have acquired can not be merged, just the pets. When you move a pet from one account to another any items, rooms, and KinzCash will be lost.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:13 AM   #17

samemerald17 is on a distinguished road

no........... i have tried it and it dnt work. so i believe that the answer is no. sorry
samemerald17 is offline Female
Closed