Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #1
here is Kia?
Webkinz :)

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Unhappy Answered: Can Codes Be Used Twice?

OK, please help! I have two Webkinz accounts, and I find it hard to take care of two. I was going to start another to be my permanent one. If I let my other two accounts expire, AKA one year later, can I use the codes again? I really need answers! Please tell me if the question is unclear...
Meg Ann is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webkinzmomof4
Sorry, codes can Never be used twice.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Can Codes Be Used Twice?

Sorry, codes can Never be used twice.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

No, you can never use codes twice. When I first started buying trading cards, I mistakenly entered some of them into my account twice and I had my code shop locked for 24 hours as a result. I learned the hard way!
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think you are talking about pet codes as well as other codes. You can't use any kind of code twice. Why start another account if you want just one? Why not just pick one of the ones that you have already - maybe the one with your favorite pets.

Also save one code from each of the accounts you have and remember the userid and password. You can always get them back even after they have expired if you adopt another pet on them. You may decide later that you want more than one.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #5
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

no, sorry, no code can ever be used twice, because the same pet is adopted on another account, even expired ones. and yes, before, i got many feature codes for my birthday, and i was mistaken, so i entered some multiple times, and the code shop was closed for me for 24 hours. hopefully, next time i won'y be mistaken.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:07 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

You may want to call webkinz. I remember once hearing someone say that they merged her accounts so that she only had one larger one. I mean it's worth a shot. The worst that can happen is that they can say no.

The thing is you can't just wait for the accounts to expire and hope for the tags to work to put them all onto one account it doesn't work that way and the pets will just disappear. If they can't do that I would pick the account you like most then slowly transfer all your items to your main account and just simply leave the other account, and just use it for click to win events, holiday prizes, etc.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
You may want to call webkinz. I remember once hearing someone say that they merged her accounts so that she only had one larger one. I mean it's worth a shot. The worst that can happen is that they can say no.

The thing is you can't just wait for the accounts to expire and hope for the tags to work to put them all onto one account it doesn't work that way and the pets will just disappear. If they can't do that I would pick the account you like most then slowly transfer all your items to your main account and just simply leave the other account, and just use it for click to win events, holiday prizes, etc.
I believe the only time Ganz will merge accounts is if it is within 30 days of opening an account. They will then merge all the pets on the newer account onto the older account and everything in the new account goes away.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 03:35 PM   #8
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I wish they could! But sadly no...
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 03:42 PM   #9
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

i hope you find your cat
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #10
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Meg Ann
OK, please help! I have two Webkinz accounts, and I find it hard to take care of two. I was going to start another to be my permanent one. If I let my other two accounts expire, AKA one year later, can I use the codes again? I really need answers! Please tell me if the question is unclear...
You can switch to one :main" and one "feeder" account but you'll have to choose which one to keep as your main account. If you want the same pets on the new account it will mean purchasing new pets (or just codes from ebay).

You can always kinzpost any favorite items to the "main" account and then just use the feeder account for extra gifts (eg Christmas and Easter gifts, monthly spin prizes, collecting tokens, buying extra rares, etc).

I have one main account and 3 "feeder" accounts that take very little time to maintain but get me extra bonuses every month.
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed