Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 08:13 PM   #1
Randomness Alert
Webkinz :)

PeanutMaster will become famous soon enough

Red face Unanswered: Can Anyone Help Me With This WW Issue?

Something is wrong with my KinzPost mail I received.

The letter is from Ganz, and every time I have tried to open and read it, the envelope pops up and just stays in the middle of my screen. It doesn't open or anything, and doesn't go away unless I log out.
It's really annoying because I can open all other letters except this one. . . it just stays in my mailbox. Unopened and everything.

Anyone have experience with this glitch? Any recommendations? Please, I need help!
PeanutMaster is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Can Anyone Help Me With This WW Issue?

I can't open my letter either... I suggest trying to open it later tonight or tomorrow when less people are on WW
Old 02-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
Mamma Mia!!!

Dancer194159 is on a distinguished road

I have had that problem before. It is very annoying, and it just went away eventually.
I am sorry that I can't be of further help.
Good luck!
-Ella
Dancer194159 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Randomness Alert

PeanutMaster will become famous soon enough

Thank you everybody.

I have been trying to wait it off. . . it's been a day now.

How long do you suppose it will take?
PeanutMaster is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #5
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

IT could be due to the high volume of people flooding WW today because of the Valentine's goodie box... you might want to give it until tomorrow (try logging in during early morning time, before people rush to adopt the pets they received today) to see what happens. I'm positive it's just an issue of the server being overloaded right now. I do hope this fixes itself for you very soon. GOod luck
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 11:16 PM   #6

pigletfanatik is an unknown quantity at this point

I had this happen to me once. It took 3 or 4 days until I could open it, of course by then it was well past the pet's birthday!! Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:18 PM   #7
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Lots of stuff like this has been happening because of how busy WW is today, i suggest opening it on a later date, like tomorrow.
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 11:44 PM   #8
Gift Guru

chloesgma is just really nicechloesgma is just really nice

I find if I log off, go to daily activities or something else than your room, then go to your room and try. Hope this helps
chloesgma is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #9
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i think to many people are on due to valentines day...i would try tommorow
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-14-2009, 11:50 PM   #10
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I have been having the same problem, since JANUARY 4!!!!
I just ignore it
SOSO910 is offline Female
Closed