Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #1
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Unanswered: Can ANYONE adopt a pet on WW?!

I was wondering if any of you are having the same problem. I cannot adopt my turtle, and when I try to, it says "Something is wrong with out servers. Please try again soon."

I need to adopt my Webkinz before my grace period expires!!!
rocky654 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Can ANYONE adopt a pet on WW?!

Due to the business of Christmas and everyone logging in and out to participate in the activities & adoptions it will be a little busy... The best I can tell you is to keep checking back ... or wait until tomorrow ~ it should be a bit better tomorrow .
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #3
bluehedgehog12

yeah i can adopt pets!
Old 12-25-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

I haven't tryed to adopt a webkinz today, because, well, i didn't get any webkinz for christmas. But, if it's not working, it's probably because so many people want to adopt their webkinz on christmas day.
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 08:18 PM   #5
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

I just adopted my brown cow that I got today. I just now adopted it. so I would say that the servers are very bust .I am sure that they are overloaded with people adopting webkinz that thet got for christmas. You might want to wait until a bit later tonight when some of the smaller children will be in bed. When does your grace period end?
jum is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I adopted my Minty Reindeer just about an hour or so, ago. It logged me out just as Ms. Birdy congratulated me...I logged back in and then went to my room and there she was Green Gumdrop nose and all. I got all my gifts, too.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 08:21 PM   #7
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

i didn't have any problems today and I got 4 webkinz today
wormy is offline Male
Old 12-25-2008, 08:24 PM   #8
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that your server is down.
Probably just the Holiday 'traffic'.

I was able to adopt my Brown Cow, Chocolate Malt, with no problems.

I hope it's fixed soon, though!

XOXO,
~PrincessT.~
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #9
luv14webkinz

i would wait, untill, midnight, b/c a lot of people got Webkinz for christmas, so, most people are in bed my then, so i would try that. hope i helped!
Old 12-25-2008, 08:29 PM   #10
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

oh... nope.
adopted all of my 23 webkinz today w/ out a prob....

weird
mcgonagle is offline Male
Closed