Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
bearsfan888
Webkinz :)

bearsfan888 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: can any one get on now?

can any one login to webkinz world right now or is every one not able to access it like me?
bearsfan888 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #2
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: can any one get on now?

Well, I logged out like 2 minutes ago, and I could get in...
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am able to log on. Were you able to get on this weekend at all? If not it could be that you need to clear your cache or it could be if you adopted a pet this weekend. There is a bad glitch right now that will block you from your account if you adopted a pet. Hope you are able to get on again soon.
reya is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
bearsfan888

oh i try o get on and it says were sorry we cant connect you to webkinz world at this time its happen all day

---------- bearsfan888 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

yep i adopted a pet.

Last edited by bearsfan888; 03-08-2009 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #5
KimCuddle55 is on a distinguished road

no i used the link on the frony page
KimCuddle55 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by bearsfan888
oh i try o get on and it says were sorry we cant connect you to webkinz world at this time its happen all day

---------- bearsfan888 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

yep i adopted a pet.
My daughter is having the same problem. Has it been since you adopted the pet? You will need to call ganz to have them unlock your account. It's a horrible glitch My daughter hasn't been able to get on since Friday because of this.
reya is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #7
bearsfan888

ok me and my sis share an account so we log on her cotton candy bunny and now its leting me on.. weird

---------- bearsfan888 added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

oh man! then i got on my squirrel and its doing it again.

Last edited by bearsfan888; 03-08-2009 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #8

bunny5158 is an unknown quantity at this point

nope i log in and nothing happens
bunny5158 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #9
bearsfan888

the only problem is with my squirrel
Old 03-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #10
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

My son adopted two yesterday from his birthday party and we haven't had that problem. Hope you get it resolved.. when the test servers were down Friday and part of Saturday, I just about went INSANE because I could not play with my webbies! It's become part of my daily routine!!!

Amy, DJay, Rio , Waddles :goo:, Cookie , Belle:clyde:, Reilly ,Naya, Lovey :luvfrog:, Pennie , Mitsy , Cheyenne :samoyed:, Mitsy These are just some of my pets!!!
askelly is offline Female
Closed