Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

Default Re: Can any one get in?

Did you adopt a pet yesterday?
JoKinder is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #382
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

MINE IS FINE. HMMMM............
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #383
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by JoKinder
Did you adopt a pet yesterday?
Not yesterday.

I can get on one of my niece's accounts, but not the other 2. I can also get on my Asian account. There must be some servers down and others up? I didn't try the rest of my family's accounts yet. I was just on them all entering the 9:30pm stadium competition. I got them all entered except one, because WW booted me out.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #384

mayflower64 is on a distinguished road

i would wait its better to be safe then sorry lol
mayflower64 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #385
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My family has 11 accounts, and I can get on all of them except 2 (the 2 oldest ones--about 2 yrs old).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #386

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

I haven't been able to get in for days on any of our accounts. I have cleared all the cache & the webkinzworld cookie etc.. I have the very latest Adobe Flash player.. but we can't get access to a button to click to log in from the MAIN WW page.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:27 PM   #387
Lil Kinz

evers244 is an unknown quantity at this point

We can't either. We didn't realize there were problems with adoptions and we adopted a new pet. When we tried to adopt a second, it logged us out and won't let us back in. Sooooooo frustrating.......
evers244 is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 10:29 PM   #388
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I was on one account for just a few minutes this evening. Then I was stricken with Please Wait, and neither account can log in now. I might just have to try again tomorrow!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #389

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I haven't adopted anything for a few days and I can't get in. I guess my yellow canary bird was the last thing about a week ago. I can't even put in which I account I want to try.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #390
Lil Kinz

evers244 is an unknown quantity at this point

We were on earlier today and it was fine. We seem to be having problems now that we added a new pet. I hope it's fixed soon. My son wants to play with his new robin!

Mom of Evers244
evers244 is offline Male
Closed