Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #371
Webkinz :)

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

Default Re: Can any one get in?

View Post Originally Posted by QueenMe
Yesterday my children and I were able to adopt our latest webkinz the POTM Yorkie. We had some trouble getting on yesterday but go on last night. We haven't been able to sign in today yet. Should we not open the presents that came with the Yorkie? Should we wait until Monday?
I certainly hope there weren't any glitches when you adopted your pet! I would wait until Monday to be on the safe side to open the gift boxes. It's very hard to be patient, but with all the problems WW has been having, it's better safe than sorry.
Carlaz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #372
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

the site has been down since lastnight.
bigr88smom is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:24 AM   #373
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

Still down for me too
Everyone I am sure is off for the weekend
so no access till monday probably
And its daylight savings also
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #374
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

This is getting ridiculous.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #375

mrpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

i can get in yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrpenguin is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 02:59 PM   #376
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Great. We are finally allowed in and now there is a wait line. Just great.
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #377
tferro is an unknown quantity at this point

I was getting the server maintenence message all morning and now I"m getting some things saying that I'm in line to play. What's up with that? I've never seen this before. Oh. just now it let me in. is this wait time thing new? They need ot beef up their servers if they're going to keep selling. Dang.
tferro is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #378
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I saw that new waiting in line thing last time I logged in. I think it's a very cool way to deal with overloaded login servers! I would much rather know that I am in queue and not lose my place. Thanks, Ganz!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #379

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

My accounts that did not have a new adoption worked. but I still have 2 stuck. Anyone else with this problem?
JoKinder is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #380
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

WW just logged me out and I am getting the "something wrong with our servers" message. I hope it isn't down all night.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed