Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:23 AM   #361
Webkinz :)

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can any one get in?

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
No one can get in I think they are fixing the problems with the adoptions of all the webbies. If you adopt a pet you get logged out and can't get back in.
We adopted the camel last night when we could finally get on. Wonder if we'll get another blue box or something to make up for all of this, NOT, Addykinz's mom

---------- Addykinz added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Aqua Pikachu
all 5 of my accounts say that the password is incorrect, and then i try chaging the password, and thn entering the new password, but it still has this message:

title: Adoption Center

I find this very frustrating....i haven't adopted any pets since 2 months back, and i've tried all accounts on all my computers (3)...still not working
We tried changing our passwords, too. What a mess! If and when comes back online, I wonder what we are supposed to do now. Use our old ones or their computer generated one that didn't work?

Last edited by Addykinz; 03-07-2009 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Addykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 10:23 AM   #362
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help! Can anyone log in?

View Post Originally Posted by Addykinz
Is there anyone who can log in this morning? We can't. won't accept our password. We've even tried the one their computer reset and it won't allow us in to either account? Please tell me we haven't been robbed again. There is NO way anyone had our passwords. Addykinz's mom

This really stinks. We've missed the last 3 days of rares and now this, plus ganz is closed on the weekends.

I'm going to see if the ads will merge this thread with another called "Can anyone get in?" I apologize for not having seen that thread before posting this one. Thank you for you replies. Hopefully they'll merge the two.
There are a lot of people having problems with their passwords. It appears that there are a lot of problems this mornig with Ganz. I woudl be interested in knowing if anyone has been able to get in.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:24 AM   #363
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: what happened to my password!?

Read The Front Page News. I Hope This Helps.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #364
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Server problems again!

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
so do i

i assume they are trying to get rid of all those NASTY glitches that have recently sprang up...if they are actually doing something on a weekend and not wating until monday i have a new respect for ganz LOL

i really hope WW did not shut itself down, and we have to wait untl monday to get on..is that possible?
Hi Bob,
Yes, it is possible that the messages are automatically sent from their servers. This appears to be the same major problems that kept the servers down all day Wednesday. Since they could not fix it then, it may require alot more time and effort to fix right.

It is better to expect nothing until Monday night. If Ganz calls a technical team into work this weekend, maybe they can fix it. Then we can be glad for the surprise.

I hope that Ganz shapes up soon. All of these major problems are causing many people to save their money and not spend it on Webkinz products.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #365

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

Question Re: what happened to my password!?

View Post Originally Posted by kigz
Don't do anything!!!! It will correct itself after Ganz is finished with the servers....this has happened to me before and I reset the password. Then the new password didn't work. It was fine after Ganz was done, so just sit back until they finish!
Too late. We already did and their computer generated password didn't work either. Now what do we do? Addykinz's mom
Addykinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:56 AM   #366
MNBY is an unknown quantity at this point

it happend to me but now im in
Old 03-07-2009, 11:00 AM   #367
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

I can't even get to to "Log In" page....I click on the purple "Log In" button on the main page and the get a white screen with the following message...

Click the image to open in full size.

Arrrrgggghhhh!

---------- ldskinzkid added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

...oh, and YES, I tried to use the link they suggest in the error message and i just get the message again

Last edited by ldskinzkid; 03-07-2009 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2009, 11:00 AM   #368
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Geez.
I really hope they fix the problems with mine and others kinzpost packages not opening.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 11:01 AM   #369

QueenMe is on a distinguished road

Yesterday my children and I were able to adopt our latest webkinz the POTM Yorkie. We had some trouble getting on yesterday but go on last night. We haven't been able to sign in today yet. Should we not open the presents that came with the Yorkie? Should we wait until Monday?
QueenMe is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:03 AM   #370
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

It wont even let me get to the log in thing
Jenn965 is offline Female
Closed