Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:05 AM   #351
Webkinz :)
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: what happened to my password!?

There are a lot of people having the same problem this morning. A lot of people are also not able to log on because it says there is something wrong with the servers. All in all a dismal start to the weekend.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #352

Default Re: Why can't I get in????

There are a lot of people having problems with their password. Take a look at all the threads in the "Somebody Help" section. A lot of people are also unable to get on and getting a message about something is wrong with the servers. As I posted elsewhere, a dismal start to the weekend.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:08 AM   #353

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Yeah, same with me. ganz has to many problems.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:10 AM   #354
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

dont reset. its a glitch that will be corrected after updates
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 10:12 AM   #355
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Don't do anything!!!! It will correct itself after Ganz is finished with the servers....this has happened to me before and I reset the password. Then the new password didn't work. It was fine after Ganz was done, so just sit back until they finish!
kigz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #356

Default Re: Need password help!

A lot of people are having the same problem. There are a lot of threads in this Somebody Help section. I'm sorry I can't help other than to let you know that it is a major glitch.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:19 AM   #357
Just call me Madi!

madisonrocks123 is a name known to allmadisonrocks123 is a name known to allmadisonrocks123 is a name known to all

THe only problem i am having is not alowwing me to log in
madisonrocks123 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:19 AM   #358
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

READ THE FRONT PAGE NEWS.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:21 AM   #359
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzwonder12
i tried logging in today and it said my password wasn't correct. so i got my yellow lab's secrect code, i went to "forgot your password" and i got my password. i wrote it down and tried logging in again. it still didn't work!!! i don't know what to do!
That happened to me a couple of days ago and it gave me such a scare. I thought somehow someone had 'bugged' my account. I found my Hedgehog code and changed the pass...It was a few minutes later that I saw a site maintenance and realized that I would have to wait.
Those treetop rooms are creating a lot of havoc with their other programming
They are causing adoption lock-outs, gifts aren't opening, the games are slowed significantly, while the timer has sped up. It is very necessary that they do a major maintenance at this point because if they don't they will HAVE to pull that Treetop room.
So, Bottom line?? It is not you, it is GANZ, ok? No worries, leave the password issue until we can all get back in.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #360
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: Wrong Password!

Yeah, we had the same problem last night with a password on one of our accounts, and this morning the servers are still down. Wow, they certainly are having a hard time over at Ganz this week, aren't they? I think they should settle down a bit with introducing new stuff so fast and just expand the capacity of the servers for a while. I wonder that they don't have a better system to introduce phase in new features on individual login servers, one at a time, to check for major problems!

Last edited by Oddmeister; 03-07-2009 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: redundant word
Oddmeister is offline Female
Closed