Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #331
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

Default Re: Server problems again!

View Post Originally Posted by Juliekinz27
This is really getting frusterating. I try to sneak my time in while my husband is out so he won't make fun of me for playing kid's games and IT'S DOWN AGAIN!!!

what is a mother to do?
lol....my hubby makes fun of me too. He just doesn't get it.

---------- dhmjohnson added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

I just bought the skater trophy, too. I'm dying to log it on my account. I will just have to have plenty of patience.

Last edited by dhmjohnson; 03-07-2009 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #332
Webkinz :)

webkinzwonder12 is just really nicewebkinzwonder12 is just really nice

Default what happened to my password!?

i tried logging in today and it said my password wasn't correct. so i got my yellow lab's secrect code, i went to "forgot your password" and i got my password. i wrote it down and tried logging in again. it still didn't work!!! i don't know what to do!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #333

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

hi there not only first i logged in and it said my username was wrong so i did it 5 times and still said it was wrong and it was right.and then i restarted my computer and then it said server is down and then i checked 10 minutes later and it said the whole surver is down it did not even let u type in your name and password
Old 03-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #334
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Saturday morning and all three of my accounts won't work. Maybe we'll have another record attendance day here at Webkinz Insider!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #335
Gift Trainee
rebok is on a distinguished road

Default Re: what happened to my password!?

I have been having that problem too. I thought that I was going crazy and not remembering my password properly. I tried typing it slow and carefully to see if it would work and it didn't either. My other accounts passwords worked, but only one wouldn't. Hopefully it is just a server thing that they are working on.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #336

yassmin will become famous soon enough

I just tried to log in again now it says that the webkinz server upgrades are being tested that Webkinz will be back shortly soooooooo hopefully that is the case
yassmin is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:44 AM   #337

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

servers down for me too
Ellen1968 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:44 AM   #338
Gift Trainee

mooks will become famous soon enough

It says to me server upgrade
Old 03-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #339
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wrong Password!

I think there is a systemic problem in Webkinz World. There are a lot of people who are having problems with their password or are getting messages that say that the servers are down. It would be interesting to know if some people are actually getting on this morning. All four of my accounts have been affected with message saying there is something wrong with the servers. It seems at least once a year Ganz has some kind of major problem (not to mention all the other glitches).

I have not adopted any new Webkinz for months now, so that is not the issue here. It's the weekend, so I wonder if I'll even get on all weekend.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:46 AM   #340
r-jay is on a distinguished road

i got the same message, it started last night before midnight and i thought it would be done by this morning, to bad its my weekend off and i was hoping to play my fav. games and make KC for rares, my DH just smiles when i say i'm going on Webkinz World, LOL,. I have'nt adopted a pet since last year either, just trying to log in.
Closed