Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 09:18 AM   #301
Webkinz :)

bonairgirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Server problems again!

ha, when Webkinz world is down it gives me a chance to catch up on all the stuff I missed on the Insider. info, decorating, issues,.
bonairgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 09:18 AM   #302
Lil Kinz

Juliekinz27 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is really getting frusterating. I try to sneak my time in while my husband is out so he won't make fun of me for playing kid's games and IT'S DOWN AGAIN!!!

what is a mother to do?
Juliekinz27 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #303
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Re: It will not let me log on!

That means they have a problem, and they are probably working to fix it.

It might not be "Worked on" Untill Monday, because GANZ employees have Saturday and Sunday off.

(:
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 09:20 AM   #304
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by spypuppy
So is this it for the whole weekend????? Or are there people there working or is it auto pilot?
Maybe they did it on purpose so all the people who might adopt pets and get frozen out won't? Just until they can work on it on monday.....
kigz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:21 AM   #305
Banned

mrhoyler is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wrong Password!

hi i can help

---------- mrhoyler added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

i think you need to type in your secret code then do the password you had before and then change it to the new one

---------- mrhoyler added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

BRB, let me check it out

Last edited by mrhoyler; 03-07-2009 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mrhoyler is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 09:21 AM   #306
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: It will not let me log on!

Yes, that happens quite often. I just tried to log on and it gave me the same message. It will probably be fixed soon, so keep trying to log on every once in a while.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:21 AM   #307
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Hmm, Is your CAPS lock on?
That can cause password difficulties.

I'd say, make an easy password (for now) Like the name of a pet and 2 numbers at the end.

Otherwise, you could wait untill Monday and call GANZ.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 09:23 AM   #308
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

I did that, but the one they gave me they said it was wrong... I even tried it agian and no luck. Maybe it is just the servers.... *sigh*
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:23 AM   #309

diannebee will become famous soon enough

This is stinky! I am getting this message too! UGH! I am getting frustrated! The only good thing - my son can't go into his account until after 3 - so this is a good way to make sure he won't get on! BUT I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!
diannebee is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:23 AM   #310
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

Did you have caps lock on or something else? If not then you might have to type in one of your pet adoption codes to get a new password.
Closed