Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Can any one get in?

I was on for like 2 minutes then knocked out again, getting purple upgrade message again now
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #22
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Nope. I got that screen when I tried, and then when I came up like 15 minutes ago (i got bored of playing Mario-Kart... if that's possible ) and tried, and it logged on fine, BUT THEN I TRIED TO GET MY ITEMS OUT OF STORAGE AND THIS THING POPPED UP THAT SAID "SORRY, WE CANNOT CONNECT TO WEBKINZ WORLD RIGHT NOW.", BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I LIKE CAPS LOCK

and now I can't even get ON my account- when I enter my username and password and click "log in", it doesn't even show the little flashing W!! and I HAVEN'T ADOPTED A PET SINCE VALENTINE'S DAY I DON'T THINK!!

I really, REALLY hope Ganz fixes the glitch soon, because I am *unladylike word* off right now.

---------- b1uski3sxox added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

and now i'm getting the purple-curtain again. *sigh* guess I'll just have to hope my garden's okay...

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 03-05-2009 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #23

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i had same problem and was locked out i called ganz and they fixed it!
here is the #- 1- 800-724-5902 hope it helps
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 01:24 PM   #24
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

I cleared cache just to make sure, I still get the Maintenance Banner.

It's 12:25 CST.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 01:33 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I have to take my son to a dr appt at 3 (it's 1:32 here now) was hoping to get my charm forest and some trading done before I go sit in the waiting room all afternoon...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 01:34 PM   #26
Lil Kinz
phury is an unknown quantity at this point

Also still getting maintenance message. So sad, I want to play with my newest pet pelican named Alec Pacino. heehee, I wonder how many will get the humorous name!
phury is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #27

codypennant is on a distinguished road

My daughter is logged on on one account, but we can't get any other accounts on.
codypennant is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 02:39 PM   #28
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

hello fellow "locked out of webkinz world" people! i was having the problem with the treetop room yesterday but was able to buy one last night.. as far as not being able to login to webkinz world, i got the server upgrade thing too whatever you call it lol anyways, if it starts to work for people, please tell me! thanks

---------- Sgarabo added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

what in the world is cache? lol please type how to pronounce it. thanks

---------- Sgarabo added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

oh and here it is 2:39 eastern time. wait the left side of the country is eastern, right? lol whatever

Last edited by Sgarabo; 03-05-2009 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #29
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi Sgarabo, here is the definition for cache...pronouced "cash" it's a hidden stash...hope this helps!
cache   /kæʃ/ Click the image to open in full size. Show Spelled Pronunciation [kash] Click the image to open in full size. Show IPA noun, verb, cached, cach⋅ing.
–noun 1.a hiding place, esp. one in the ground, for ammunition, food, treasures, etc.: She hid her jewelry in a little cache in the cellar. 2.anything so hidden: The enemy never found our cache of food. 3.Alaska and Northern Canada. a small shed elevated on poles above the reach of animals and used for storing food, equipment, etc.
–verb (used with object) 4.to put in a cache; conceal; hide.

Origin:
1585–95; < F, n. deriv. of cacher to hide < VL *coācticāre to stow away, orig. to pack together, equiv. to L coāct(us) collected (ptp. of cōgere; see coactive ) + -icā- formative v. suffix + -re inf. endingClick the image to open in full size.

Synonyms:
hoard, stockpile, reserve, store. 4. secrete.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #30
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Sgarabo
hello fellow "locked out of webkinz world" people! i was having the problem with the treetop room yesterday but was able to buy one last night.. as far as not being able to login to webkinz world, i got the server upgrade thing too whatever you call it lol anyways, if it starts to work for people, please tell me! thanks

---------- Sgarabo added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

what in the world is cache? lol please type how to pronounce it. thanks

---------- Sgarabo added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

oh and here it is 2:39 eastern time. wait the left side of the country is eastern, right? lol whatever
Hey, Sgarabo... your pronounce cache as cash... and that's when you clear out your temporary internet files... sometimes clearing them out will let you into WW or in my case treetop rooms, but it won't take away the purple curtain Oh well... went out for lunch, got some trading cards in the mail I was hoping to log in... Murphy's Law rides again!

Peace, Jenn
Closed