Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #271
Webkinz :)
chrissy777 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why can't I get in????

I haven't been able to get in since Weds. It keeps saying "the site is closed for maintenance".
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #272
Leah A.K.A Pizza

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Can any one get in?

View Post Originally Posted by Addykinz
LOL. At this point I'd be happy to get that message. I was freaking out and thinking we got robbed involuntarily, again!
i was thinking my crazy,wacky, psycho cousin would steal my stuff AGAIN!. .. . i hate this day!
> : (
angel5112 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #273
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

Maybe they are preparing the servers for the change to daylight saving time--like prepreparation.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:37 AM   #274
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why can't I get in????

I did not get a password message but I do get and Adoption Center box that says the servers are down to try later. So maybe since the error is coming from the adoption center they will have all of this fixed soon. Just hope it is not Monday since this is the weekend! We will see.
C
Cindey is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:37 AM   #275
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

whats weird about mine, it says my password is incorrect. i try that about 5 times, but it didnt work. so i go to i forgot my password, and enter my code. i take the password it gave me, and it still says my password is incorrect
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:37 AM   #276
chrissy777 is on a distinguished road

I haven't been able to get on since Weds due to maintenance. I'm not sure what's going on?!
Old 03-07-2009, 08:37 AM   #277

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by angelann
was able to get in early this morning but no luck now
Angelann, what time were you able to get on and how long did you "get" to stay on? Were you logged out or anything?
Addykinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:37 AM   #278
LittleDella
Ramsdale is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Server problems again!

View Post Originally Posted by Ebabe
"CHEERS", Ramsdale!!! I'm having my second cuppa now too and sent DH down the street to get some chocolate donuts (wish I could share them with you) that
will HELP a little.
mmmmm Donuts.
I have a terrible feeling that we wont be getting on anytime soon.
As usual the servers always tend to come back up after I've gotten my groove into something else. I just wanted to get my daily stuffs done before we start our weekend activities.
Celebrating my DD's birthday today... of course she's getting some new webkinz that wont be able to be adopted
I'll save you some yummy Dora/YoGabba Cake in thanks for that yummy chocolate donut
Ramsdale is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:39 AM   #279
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Addykinz
I wish I'd seen your post first. I just started a thread with the same question. Have you been able to get on since you posted this? Addykinz's mom
Addykinz... I was not able to get in yesterday morning and afternoon, able to get in yesterday evening, but woke up this am to find myself unable to get in... I've been trying for the past hour. Good luck everyone.

Peace, J
Old 03-07-2009, 08:41 AM   #280
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

NO!!!!!

and i'm mad!!!

I need to update my Flippin GE

what are they doing!!!!!!!

bigduck is offline Female
Closed