Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #251
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Help! Can anyone log in?

It seems that WKW has been down all night! People get the password message randomly - I got it during the last shutdown. Fortunately it has nothing to do with your password - something is down with the servers. Unfortunately it means that most people, if not all can't get in. And it's Saturday too!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #252
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Make Sure Password is Correct?!

Hmmm... sounds like a glitch! O_o

Just wait it out. Maybe try getting back on WW in an hour or so.
krislia is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #253
Webkinz :)

vetgirl1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine is doing the same thing!!! I am getting sooooo annoyed! I WANT TO LOG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 08:26 AM   #254
My turtle ate all my

isabelle99 is a jewel in the roughisabelle99 is a jewel in the rough

Hmm. . . are you sure it's not on caps lock? When I do that and it's on caps lock, it tells me my password isn't correct.
isabelle99 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:26 AM   #255
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

hmm........ never heard that problem before. but what you could do is push the "i forgot my password" button and it will work as long as you have your secret code
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 08:26 AM   #256
I have 37

dancergirl54 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Can any one get in?

when i try to log on it says: please make sure your password is correct. i have NEVER changed it, and i used my code to get in..but i copied the code and then it dissapeared! and then i retyped it and it said a didnt have the right password!
dancergirl54 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:26 AM   #257

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Can any one get in?

View Post Originally Posted by florida
I cant get in either. At first i was getting the server message above. Now i am getiing the message "are you sure your password is correct" on each of my three accounts. I AM SURE my passwords are correct!!!!
We're getting the same on both accounts, too. What's really bizarre is that at the top it says that "the Adoption Center is closed" along with the "are you sure your password is correct". I'm sorry that all of us are going through this, but somewhat relieved we didn't get robbed again. This really stinks and on a weekend, no less!
Addykinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #258

jeLlyBeAn1573 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Why can't I get in????

I know it is starting to get irritating but hopefully this downtime will actually fix the adoption problem.
jeLlyBeAn1573 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #259

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Same with me! I will try to type it everytime, but sometimes, it says "There's something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later". So maybe I got it right?????
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #260
playemed
angelann is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Can any one get in?

was able to get in early this morning but no luck now
Closed