Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 01:12 AM   #161
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz down again?!?

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
I clicked on this link and all I got was Internal server error. were you able to get in using this link?
I can't even get on our Asian accts.
I got the same error and I tried on Firefox and Internet Exploder... Explorer that is. Very unhappy here!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 01:14 AM   #162
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by SunflwerGrl04
I got the same error and I tried on Firefox and Internet Exploder... Explorer that is. Very unhappy here!
for anyone that didn't see my note above, I just got on one of my asian acccts.!
Old 03-07-2009, 01:14 AM   #163
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm not able to get on right now. I also got that mailbox error. I tried to send something to one account, and it gave me a pop up message that was half readable, half not. Then my package won't open, and the stuff is still in my first dock.
I went to trade with myself in the trading room since I couldn't mail my stuff over, and now I'm not able to get back on.
This is so frustrating!
Polarity is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:15 AM   #164
Gift Guru

enny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guide

i just got in!
enny26 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:15 AM   #165
Webkinz :)

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

OK, I did get online, but this is what I'd suggest to everyone: Don't all at once try to get online right now, because it'll cause the server to overload again and do the 500 query (or error) message. It's still going a bit slow, so this might help reduce the problems to where they can get it fixed relatively quickly.

That said, I'd make this suggestion to Ganz - please, we love playing on their Web site, but we can be patient and wait for new themes and rooms. Don't put them all out at the same time, because when you do, all it does is cause huge problems on the server and we can't play. That makes us unhappy and wonder if we should continue to buy your product.

Last edited by jadewarlock; 03-07-2009 at 01:19 AM..
Old 03-07-2009, 01:15 AM   #166

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dave007
I was half afraid to say I was fed up with Ganz, because I am an adult that is addicted to Webkinz, but I get the feeling I am not the only adult on here, am I right? I have been so frustrated this last week. I use it as a tie to get away from real world stress, and now Webkinz is stressing me out because I can't get on half the time!!! I have three new pets I haven't been able to do rooms for because of this adoption glitch and now the internal server error message!!! UGH! Why is there so much trouble with this website???
No, you are not alone! Major stress relief and enjoyment provided in WW (and WI)!
ttfntigger is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:21 AM   #167
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Another frustrated adult here. It's pretty bad when nothing that happens in Webkinz World phases your kids much because they are so used to the glitches.

I got in on one account, and am staying logged in there. I did get some please waits.

When I try to get in on the other accounts, I get the messages people have been mentioning, or a green screen. I haven't even gotten to a log-in screen for a while. When I got one earlier I got the "something is wrong with our servers" message.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #168
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I'm now getting "Internal Server Error" - I hope Ganz has someone working this weekend....
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #169
keji is an unknown quantity at this point

After an hour of sporadic attempts and varying error messages, I'm into my European account ...
keji is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:28 AM   #170
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by enny26
i just got in!
I got in as well, but they still log you off on accts that the Yorkie was adoped on......come on Ganz, get your act together......I adopted yesterday and it still worked even all day today until tonite and then started to log me off.
Closed