Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:56 AM   #151
ife wanted me 2 be a
Webkinz :)

Adigo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz down again?!?

View Post Originally Posted by AmyR33
I'm trying to get on right now and keep getting a weird message saying 500- Internal Server Error.
What does this even mean? Is anyone else getting this message?

It means, in other words, that they are having trouble with their own server, and is not you who is causing the error.

BTW still down. I was able to get it for a brief period of time, but not too long.
Adigo is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 12:59 AM   #152
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Server problems again!

They just shut down not too long ago for some additions and upgrades, then again this week for upgrades and glitch fixes. Maybe they tried to put too much into the upgrades (last week was it?) and before all of the glitches form those were dealt with put in more things. {sigh} I know the feeling. This is my 'play time' on line and now I just keep getting the error page I showed earlier.

But hey, i finally learnied how to put a screen image up in here.....
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:59 AM   #153
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Server problems again!

I got the Green screen, the white screen that says the is server problems. I am a nite owl who loves WW alot, NOT LATELY.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:00 AM   #154

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

I was on the site successfully until around 12:50am when I tried to enter the clubhouse. then the site froze and upon trying to login I am getting the "internal server" error message. Oh well, maybe it's a sign I should be in bed lol!
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:00 AM   #155
Dave007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was half afraid to say I was fed up with Ganz, because I am an adult that is addicted to Webkinz, but I get the feeling I am not the only adult on here, am I right? I have been so frustrated this last week. I use it as a tie to get away from real world stress, and now Webkinz is stressing me out because I can't get on half the time!!! I have three new pets I haven't been able to do rooms for because of this adoption glitch and now the internal server error message!!! UGH! Why is there so much trouble with this website???
Dave007 is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 01:01 AM   #156
dragoneyez85

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

Default Login Server Issues Anyone?

I got the dreaded "please wait..." and after a few minuets I logged off and attempted to re-login. But instead I either get a blank green window or a white screen with a "server Error" notice. Anyone else having these issues or is it just me? Anyone know what could be going on?
dragoneyez85 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:02 AM   #157

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Okay - I am back in now 1:02am
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:08 AM   #158

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by AmyR33
I'm trying to get on right now and keep getting a weird message saying 500- Internal Server Error.
What does this even mean? Is anyone else getting this message?
I just got it too - and I hope that all is happening is that they're rebooting the servers again. This can happen when the computers are overloaded to the point they can't even show the default sign in.

In my honest opinion, I'm not too surprised at this moment. They have in my opinion possibly put too many new things on the site, but not removing some of the older codes (such as really old themes that aren't being chosen a lot. Yes there's a program that can let you determine that). I also feel that this could be due to the overload of new Webkinz they put out each month (there is a reason besides the economy that it's now three a month) and the ensuing rush to adopt the pets that could cause any computer (human and metal) to break down. You tax something too hard, it'll break down.

If it's a major issue, they're going to have to have someone come in on the weekend and fix it, because if they wait until Monday, they're going to have millions of unhappy customers who will not buy their product at least for a while, and that'll cost them lots of money.

Don't get me wrong - I enjoy Webkinz and the site. There are some games that are mindless entertainment, and I can get a laugh from just for the sheer silliness of it, such as Lily Pads. Sometimes, you need that escape from reality. But, I also understand the simplicity of this - their product is popular, but with it being digital, they need to go slowly - or at least pull back the reins in order to keep issues like this from happening. Unfortunately, they have not heeded that idea and put out too much too soon, and I think we're feeling that effect right now. But, hopefully it'll be fixed soon so we can have more fun on the site.

---------- jadewarlock added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dave007
I was half afraid to say I was fed up with Ganz, because I am an adult that is addicted to Webkinz, but I get the feeling I am not the only adult on here, am I right? I have been so frustrated this last week. I use it as a tie to get away from real world stress, and now Webkinz is stressing me out because I can't get on half the time!!! I have three new pets I haven't been able to do rooms for because of this adoption glitch and now the internal server error message!!! UGH! Why is there so much trouble with this website???
No, you're not the only one here who's frustrated or an older Kinz. And, as I said above, it's fun to play some of the games or decorate the rooms just to get away from the stress of the real world.

I too fell victim to the adoption glitch, but it was fixed relatively quickly. I personally feel this might be a good thing (i.e. maybe reduce the amount of pets released so there's fewer adoptions, which also helps businesses sell their older pets), but hopefully it's not to the point that it's closed down for good because they can't fix it.

Last edited by jadewarlock; 03-07-2009 at 01:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #159
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Learned Hand
I strongly suggest that anyone who is able to get on not log off to check other accounts. Use this link in a new window to try with another account, and just leave the account that is online alone so you can come back to it and play in case you can't get on with a second account.

http://66.48.69.102////////loader4.p...=0&fs=0#loaded
I clicked on this link and all I got was Internal server error. were you able to get in using this link?
I can't even get on our Asian accts.

I JUST GOT ON ONE OF MY ASIAN ACCTS.

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-07-2009 at 01:12 AM.. Reason: adding info
Old 03-07-2009, 01:12 AM   #160
HOA keen to b green
Gift Guru

KrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud of

Nope me either..I was in and went to switch accounts and bomb...nothing...sign on screen won't come up.
KrazyKeo is offline Female
Closed