Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:20 AM   #131
Webkinz :)
JALYN is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz down again?!?

I cant get on either..says "internal server error"
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #132
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: It's back up!

View Post Originally Posted by bigtoe
Okay Late-Nighters, I just got in! Go and play before it goes down again . . .

It was up for about 1.5 minutes. I did my charm forest on one account, logged out and went to another and it wouldn't log in. Now, I am also getting the 500- Internal server error.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:23 AM   #133
JALYN is an unknown quantity at this point

try again! Just got back on too!!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #134
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Server problems again!

View Post Originally Posted by darleina
LOL !! Thank Goodness ! I thought it was just me ! Even though I read that we were Not suppose to adopt till monday ! You got to understand I got my Pegasus in the mail today (first thing this morning that is a long time to hold back on adopting it ...for me when I wanted it So bad ! ) anyway it was So close to the american accounts to go down for the update,well and the next one to go will be the Asain and there is no rare tonight so I took a chance LOL Silly me ! it was all going well until I enter the sec. code well then I got that message and that I would be logged out now ! I thought the worst that could happen was that I would not be able to get into that 1 account till morning ! I was shocked when I could Not get into any of my time zones ! oh well I guess I deserve what I get ! afterall I did know that I was not supposed to adopt ! So I was warned LOl But I was like a little kid and could not wait any longer LOL
Maybe there is still hope !!! I think I hope for the best ...but either way I guess I cant complain !
So, what you are saying is that because you couldn't wait until next week we all have to suffer now?

Shame on you!

Hopefully you will be able to get back in and get playing with the soon! I know your anticipation, I found a free webbie in a pack of cards this week and have been holding the card, moving the card, looking at the card, hoping all this will get fixed so I can play with my pet!!!! UGH!!!!

---------- meowsrus added 4 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Adigo
Hey guys, it's working again!!!, at least we didn't have to wait all weekend. Why don't you try it again??, let's hope it works for you!!
I still can't get in. I have tried a few times, but this is all I get when I try to log in from the main page (and yes, I tried clearing my cache too)

Click the image to open in full size.

Ahhhhhh Hopefully soon {saying as I knock on some wood}

Last edited by meowsrus; 03-07-2009 at 12:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #135
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by meowsrus
So, what you are saying is that because you couldn't wait until next week we all have to suffer now?

Shame on you!

Hopefully you will be able to get back in and get playing with the soon! I know your anticipation, I found a free webbie in a pack of cards this week and have been holding the card, moving the card, looking at the card, hoping all this will get fixed so I can play with my pet!!!! UGH!!!!
LOL ! I sure hope it is not my fault !!!! LOL But I must say You have much better self control than I do !
And Congrats on getting a pet in your cards ! Yeah !!!!

---------- darleina added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

I cant get back in yet ! at least it is letting me enter my name and password that is a start LOL

Last edited by darleina; 03-07-2009 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #136
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got onto another account. It's up again (but I don't know for how long).

---------- SnowCrystal added 5 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

It's down again!!!

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 03-07-2009 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #137
soozecu
soozecu is on a distinguished road

Now it the eternal green screen..

Same here, got in on one account then tried to go to another and INTERNAL SERVER ERROR..............
soozecu is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #138

Cullen will become famous soon enough

I can't get in, either. I was on until midnight and logged out, now I can't get back in!
Cullen is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #139
Dave007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Between the daily maintenance time and the server problems, and the adoption and mail issues, it makes me wonder every time I click on log in what the heck is going to go wrong today??? They have been having ALOT of glitches lately. I've been a webbie for a year now and have NEVER in that time seen this much trouble???? Anyone know why it's gotten worse? I hate it because late night is when I have insominia and would like to get on, but it's down every night . I've never known another website that has to be down for three hours or more EVERY single night. I wonder why, even when they aren't adding new things.
Dave007 is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 12:39 AM   #140
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I strongly suggest that anyone who is able to get on not log off to check other accounts. Use this link in a new window to try with another account, and just leave the account that is online alone so you can come back to it and play in case you can't get on with a second account.

http://66.48.69.102////////loader4.p...=0&fs=0#loaded
Learned Hand is offline Male
Closed