Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:03 AM   #111
Gifted
jurnalynn is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Server problems again!

its telling me i have the wrong password
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 12:03 AM   #112
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by meowsrus
I went to log into my account just now and this is what I got:

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Oh no! Not again! I wonder if they are working on things or if this is just an automatic message. But note that it says "adoption center" and I was just trying to log in.

Anyone else?
Yep, we are getting it on all accounts. How convenient!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:04 AM   #113
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Again!!!!!!!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #114
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz down again?!?

arggg not again .. figures i stay up till midnight to get my webkinz care done and to hope for the last star to find.. and this... I guess I might as well go to bed
Silly me got a tree top room today ... bought it ... did not even think about it from yesterday. You would think that I lost my mine but in all actuality my mind ran away ..
But I did only do it on one account and still can not get in the others. either ..

Last edited by Monalisa; 03-07-2009 at 12:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #115
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

I FINALLY got the picture to load properly. I was using the picture tool and it wouldn't load, but it is up there now! See how it says "adoption center" on their error window? ODD!!!

---------- meowsrus added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
YIKES!!! I am stuck in Webkinz World. lol It won't let me log out!
That has happened to us here before and we would just close the window, but then (I believe) it was just our browser locking -up. But most of them were before I joined in here.

Last edited by meowsrus; 03-07-2009 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:09 AM   #116
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Silly me got a tree top room today ... bought it ... did not even think about it from yesterday. You would think that I lost my mind but in all actuality my mind ran away ..
But I did only do it on one account and still can not get in the others. either ..Guess it is time for dream land..

Old 03-07-2009, 12:09 AM   #117
jadebengal7
Webkinz :)

jadebengal7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too, on all accounts!! I really wanted to relax and play some games.
jadebengal7 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #118
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jurnalynn
that happened to me too earlier .. but then i noticed i typed the pass word in with caps lock lol..
Old 03-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #119
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jurnalynn
It seems that how it is effecting everyone is not exactly the same! Some are locked-out, some are trapped it, some are getting password messages, others a message that makes no sense about the adoption center. Ugh, what a start to the weekend!

crosses I hope you still get your token!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #120
Webkinz :)

hitink002 has a spectacular aura abouthitink002 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz down again?!?

Neither my daughter or I have been able to get into any of our accounts asian or na. I was last on until 10pm and had no problems at that time. None of my accounts are offered a treetop room to buy even though we have several birds.

Last edited by hitink002; 03-07-2009 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: addition
hitink002 is offline Female
Closed