Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2007, 07:29 PM   #1
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Calling a mod! Calling a mod!

Hey mods, i need your help, i was told that there is a trading post on webkinz insider, but to open it up, you need to have 25 posts, and to have a moderator open it up to you, is this true, if it is, then can someone open up the trading post for me? P.S. i got one of my posts deleted, and justin told me to read the rules, i don't know where they are, can you tell me about that too, thanks lilshrimp888.

Last edited by lilshrimp888; 05-25-2007 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: The P.S. part
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2007, 07:44 PM   #2
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Calling a mod! Calling a mod!

You need to read and agree to the rules.

Here's the link. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4628.html
Karen is offline Female
Old 05-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #3
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

hi karen, um, i clicked on that link, but it said i don't have permission to veiw the page. it showed me 2 things that i need to do, but i don't think i need to do anything of the 2 options.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:28 PM   #4
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...8.html?p=41033

go to that link, read all the rules and regs, after you have done that, sign that you agree, and then your application will be reviewed, as well as your posts, this may take some time as our Admins. are very busy.
When they have reviewed your posts one of them will pm you to let you know whether you have been accepted into the exchange or not.
I hope that helps.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:03 PM   #5
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

and once you are accepted, does this mean that you can now trade and exchange gifts?
Old 06-08-2007, 08:43 PM   #6
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Yes it does kinz09. Make your own thread of items you have then your on your way to a full house!
Closed