Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Calling Ganz? or Give them time?

Please consider this thought and fact.

Calling ganz continually will not necessarily get your problem fixed. They have many, many, many customers. They do have a set up on the main www.webkinz.com page for you to send in an
e-mail request to fix any problems. You can find those under the choices of "help" or "customer support". Browse those areas to find your problem Then click on it and it will give you the information you need. Then, give them some time. It may take awhile. I am sure they have had many reports going in. One time, it took about 2 weeks for my problem to be fixed. Another time, it took about a month (that was over Christmas). They work the problems over "business days" which are Monday through Friday, not Saturday and Sunday.

Please continue to share what you discover here. It helps everyone!

These are our results for our family:

reported problems: solutions

stuck room: fixed in about 2 weeks, only sent in e-mail via webkinz website
lost item: reply from ganz in 1 month (problem occured over Christmas)
ganz sent a note referring to the user agreement. Said lost items are usually to a glitch and would not be replaced. refer to user agreement
adopted new pet on new account, no room, no psi - this was over Christmas. Ganz fixed the room, gave 500 KC, still no psi
reported still no psi after room fixed- still waiting on this one. Have received a call from ganz though giving a complimentary pet code. The person also said that someone else would still be calling to continue to work on the account. This was 2 weeks ago. Have not heard anything else. Since we received a call from ganz, the ball is in our court. So, If we do not hear from them soon, I will repost on from www.webkinz.com that the problem is still not fixed, or in this case, I might call Ganz since they have already made contact with me stating they would be calling back.

Thank you for considering this in fixing any problems. Again, please continue to share your problems and results here on WI because that helps us all solve our own problems!

Good Luck!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #2
HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Calling Ganz? or Give them time?

We've had items stuck in a room for over two months, have repeatedly emailed Ganz and been told, it will take about three days to fix the problem, still stuck, I have no phone number so I can't contact them.
When my daughter adopted her 40th Webkinz her bonus gift was.....NOTHING,, Ganz basically said, well, that happens. I have pretty much figured out that the glitches are a part of the WW and am trying to get my daughter to understand, she's only 4, that sometimes as much as we want things to be special, they're really just like everything else, sometimes it's awesome and sometimes you're going to be disappointed, but you still have your Webkinz and you still love them, glitches and all.
Hopefully the stuck items will be resolved one of these days.
HollieBunny is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 10:38 PM   #3
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Ahhh! I very much sympathise. I too have young children who use WW. I know it is aggravating. They finally did unstick my room. I have several friends whose children play on WW and they too had stuck items. The "3" day note is probably the one of the big things that they have not upheld on! My lost item, I got the same result as you, and that is when they referred me to the user agreement, which I have seen many others here on WI that have stated they too were referred to the user agreement. That makes it harder for our children. I do believe that the "glitches" do help teach our kids, and ourselves, about dealing with some things as they are tossed at you. On the other hand, I do believe that the wonderful things WW has to offer for my daughter are money management (saving for that one big item), taking care of pets (heaven forbid we don't feed them!), and many other skills. As for me, I stilll miss the item I lost, but my 7 year old is ready for the next adoption!

Thank you so much for sharing!
Old 02-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #4
pyroforyou is on a distinguished road

I did not get my second phone call either about fixing my problems. The user agreement response for Ganz is a waste of time. We have spent money on webkinz and I dont feel that I have received my moneys worth.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #5
Hippos are sooooooo
kerili will become famous soon enough

my friend had adopted a westie and two cows over christmas. she cant open her westie gift, and she has yet to get her cow gifts. i dont know what to do for her. she has gotten none of her gifts!!