Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #11

Default Re: Calling all experianced WI users

View Post Originally Posted by Destinylee
but isnt roleplaying when you have assigned parts that you come in and add to the story from your point of view using only your character? thats what one of my friend told me. my idea doesnt involve any main characters or assigned parts. heres an example

Post # 1nce upon time there was an extremely beautiful princess. She was rich and decided to throw a big ball and invite the whole kingdom.

post # 2: At the ball she met a hobo and they decided to get married. on the way home they ran into a gang of savage chinchillas and were robbed.

post # 3:After that they decided to travel to Timbuktu using only bendy straws as a raft. When they got there they found out that the hobo was the long lost king of Timbuktu.

Post # 4:As the king was paraded through the streets a large gorrila threw a coconut and gave the king a concussion.When he woke up he declared that he was Arnold Schwartzenegger.

these are just random twists to the last post and no one has an assigned part.

---------- Destinylee added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

I didnt put that smiley there its supposed to be an O
That is not allowed. Look @ the sticky in the Creative Writing section.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #12

Default Re: Calling all experianced WI users

In roleplaing, at least on WI, you get to pick who you are, there are plenty roleplays, of all different kinds, if you want to make one, I would contact one of the mods that approves roleplays, I am pretty sure smitchell and larkrose approve rolesplays, so I would contact one of them, but I think they only allow a certain amount of roles plays at a time, and if you are trying to become gifted, keep in mind, your posts on role plays don't count.