Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/callin-all-wiers-help-needed-440940/)

ajoysmom12-17-2008 08:20 AM

CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!!
 
ok this may sound like a dumb question but, :embarassed:how to you kinzpost dicekinz packs:embarassed:? i have tried to send them 4 times and every time i get a message saying "invalid item". anyone know what im doing wrong?

this is me:stoopid2::wallbash::D:crazy2::idjut2:

kellyschrvr12-17-2008 08:29 AM

Re: CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!!
 
Hmm?? Did they change something? I received a cheeky dog and cat dice from someone before..

I'll go try to send some right now and let you know...

jorking12-17-2008 08:30 AM

Re: CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!!
 
I don't know but no question is a dumb question. :)

kellyschrvr12-17-2008 08:30 AM

Re: CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!!
 
I just sent 2 dicekinz packs to another of our accounts fine...


are you just buying them and trying to send them?

mbeaser12-17-2008 08:31 AM

Re: CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajoysmom (Post 12003016)
ok this may sound like a dumb question but, :embarassed:how to you kinzpost dicekinz packs:embarassed:? i have tried to send them 4 times and every time i get a message saying "invalid item". anyone know what im doing wrong?

this is me:stoopid2::wallbash::D:crazy2::idjut2:


This wouldn't happen to be the zingoz dice pack, would it? Those cannot be sent by kinzpost :(

ajoysmom12-17-2008 08:37 AM

Re: CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kellyschrvr (Post 12003057)
I just sent 2 dicekinz packs to another of our accounts fine...


are you just buying them and trying to send them?

yes thats what im doing. is that the wrong way.

ohh and they are cheeky monkey packs that im trying to send to my other account

NVAMMOM12-17-2008 08:38 AM

Re: CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!!
 
I believe that the dicekinz that you buy in the wshop are sendable, but the ones you get from trading card codes are not. Also, if you are having trouble sending multiple in one post, try just sending one at a time. Somethings only send one at a time.

ajoysmom12-17-2008 08:40 AM

Re: CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jorking (Post 12003056)
I don't know but no question is a dumb question. :)

thanks for this ;D. im forever telling this to people on WI and my kids. but when im asking such a "newbieish" question i feel stupid for asking :P

kellyschrvr12-17-2008 08:42 AM

Re: CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajoysmom (Post 12003089)
yes thats what im doing. is that the wrong way.

ohh and they are cheeky monkey packs that im trying to send to my other account


No that is exactly what I just did too.. bought them and sent them..
I sent 2 also, just incase you weren't able to send more than one, but i sent 2 fine...

ajoysmom12-17-2008 08:45 AM

Re: CALLIN ALL WIers help needed!!!!!
 
hmmmm i dunno whats wrong. ill have to keep trying. thanks for all the help ;D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC